BED STATION Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
16th Apr 2015

I've traveled all over. Bangkok is awesome. This hostel facilitates the good time you WILL have. No expensive pub . Just meet people and do what you've always dreamed of..see a ping pong show.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
7.7
27th Aug 2014

giant hostel. party place. no kitchen, but hard to find that in Germany. probably as good as it gets in Munich. there are hostels all around this one. right across the Munich hbf

21st Aug 2014

good place. its outside of the center so you can find cheap food. metro is really easy in Paris. stay here

Thanks for your nice comment about THE LOFT. We are glad you liked staying with us. For your next trip to Paris, we invite to contact us on our home website! The Loft Staff

Annecy Hostel, Annecy, France
6.0
20th Aug 2014

Not so great for solo travelers. but if you wanna see Annecy, which you should then its worth it. Annecy is picturesque. the WiFi doesn't really work. the couch area is really tiny. the staff is not very professional. blue lights everywhere. that's just bad taste. it is clean enough though.

HOTELO, Lyon, France
19th Aug 2014

I am traveling by myself and couldn't find a hostel. I stayed here and what a nice treat. very clean. very nice front desk agent. the shampoo and soap is very nice. I've worked in hotels and this is a good one. room was tiny, but doesn't bother me.

Pars Tailor's Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
16th Aug 2014

they should call this place, hipster hostel. pretty nice but I don't like the location. too far from everything and I don't mind walking.

Itaca Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
15th Aug 2014

little balcony to sit and eat food. not in center, but close enough with metro. the staff was very nice. not a pretty place or huge but you can still have plenty of fun. free breakfast was a nice extra.

12th Aug 2014

has everything you need. cheap. watch the sunset on top of hill. met loads of cool people. location is the best. stay here.

Sevilla Inn Backpackers, Seville, Spain
6.9
11th Aug 2014

One of the outlets blew one of my electronics. I'm sort of bitter about that. It was hanging out of the wall and I shouldn't have plugged it in. Oh and the WiFi didn't work for anyone. That's kind of crucial for when you're trying to plan your next move. The kitchen didn't even have salt.

Hello !! Thanks for your information, it’s something that helps us improve and offer a better service for the future. We are very sorry. We have fixed the broken plug. The wi-fi connection in an old house in the center is improving with these new connections. Thanks

9th Aug 2014

stay here in Seville. met loads of cool people. rooftop terrace is nice. sit up there for sunset. don't eat their food, its bad. go get tapas.

Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
8th Aug 2014

This hostel has the best atmosphere. Seriously. I had such a good time. Also, free breakfast.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain
6th Aug 2014

good place and location. can easily party. lots of places to chill and really nice kitchen. rooms are nice. I prefer fabrizzios hostel. its more chill. I've stayed at four hostels in Barcelona.