22nd Nov 2015

Perfect place for people who are travelling with family. Also, good for those who like a calm cool place. Staff were outstanding. Really no complaints at all.

• Pakistan, Male, 31-40
Jaeger Acton Hostel, London, England
3.7
2nd Sep 2014

STRICTLY NOT RECOMMENDED!!! 1) No window, no ventilation in the room 2) Only 1 toilet and 1 shower for 3 floors 3) No lights in the corridors (I was almost fall down from the stairs of third floor) 4) Towels provided on payment but the one I got was almost yellowish (rather than white) Above all, whenever you talk to a staff member they are like "Really!!!, Oh I am sorry"; and to the owner "This is what I have and you have to live with it". This was the worst residence I have ever stayed

Cecil Hotel, Paris, France
13th Aug 2014

I had a very comfortable stay. The staff is excellent. I was travelling with my little baby and they arranged a baby bed and other stuff for me as soon as they could. All staff members are nice, helpful and easy going. I was a little concerned about the security because they always take your keys back when you are leaving the hotel. The location is not too bad because a Metro station is at walking distance. Lots of food shops and a big supermarket at walking distance were extremely helpful.

City Hostel Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
10th Aug 2014

A bit expensive for a hostel point of view. May be this is normal in Switzerland. The only concern for me was the beds. I booked a private room with two single beds which I was thinking of two separate beds but I got a bunk bed in the end.

Eurohotel Centrum, Rotterdam, Netherlands
13th Apr 2014

I had a very good time spent with my family. The staff was excellent. Only a couple of minor issues (1) The basic double room is very small by any standards of double room (2) No coffee/snacks machine.

• Pakistan, Male, 31-40
USA Hostels San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
11th Dec 2013

Excellent value for money. The location of the hostel is awesome for tourists. I stayed there for two nights and I got what I was looking for.

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
Hylands, Nottingham, England
18th Mar 2012

Excellent place to stay for someone who has some business in the University of Nottingham. I really like the breakfast service and the behavior of all the staff members. All of them are very nice and friendly. The hotel is well connected with the bus network of Nottingham city; 24 hour bus service. Beeston station is just 2 mins walk from the hotel. The facilities in the room are excellent. Wifi is available but no signals on first floor. You have to go down to lounge to use it. Pleasant stay.

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
Hotel Mons am Goetheplatz, Munich, Germany
8th Nov 2011

This is my one of the best experience in staying at a hostel/hotel in Europe. Specifically the owner and the staff have been very helpful. The owner arrange for me and my friend a last minute change from single to double room with no extra charges. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Hotel is just two stops away from city center by metro. Hotel's own location is just few steps away from a metro station. A very good coffee shops and McDonald's are just few steps away from hotel.