Cecil Hotel

Paris, France

I had a very comfortable stay. The staff is excellent. I was travelling with my little baby and they arranged a baby bed and other stuff for me as soon as they could. All staff members are nice, helpful and easy going. I was a little concerned about the security because they always take your keys back when you are leaving the hotel. The location is not too bad because a Metro station is at walking distance. Lots of food shops and a big supermarket at walking distance were extremely helpful.

• 13th Aug 2014

City Hostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

A bit expensive for a hostel point of view. May be this is normal in Switzerland. The only concern for me was the beds. I booked a private room with two single beds which I was thinking of two separate beds but I got a bunk bed in the end.

• 10th Aug 2014

Eurohotel Centrum

Rotterdam, Netherlands

I had a very good time spent with my family. The staff was excellent. Only a couple of minor issues (1) The basic double room is very small by any standards of double room (2) No coffee/snacks machine.

• 13th Apr 2014

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Excellent value for money. The location of the hostel is awesome for tourists. I stayed there for two nights and I got what I was looking for.

• 11th Dec 2013

Hylands

Nottingham, England

Excellent place to stay for someone who has some business in the University of Nottingham. I really like the breakfast service and the behavior of all the staff members. All of them are very nice and friendly. The hotel is well connected with the bus network of Nottingham city; 24 hour bus service. Beeston station is just 2 mins walk from the hotel. The facilities in the room are excellent. Wifi is available but no signals on first floor. You have to go down to lounge to use it. Pleasant stay.

• 18th Mar 2012

Hotel Mons am Goetheplatz

Munich, Germany

This is my one of the best experience in staying at a hostel/hotel in Europe. Specifically the owner and the staff have been very helpful. The owner arrange for me and my friend a last minute change from single to double room with no extra charges. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Hotel is just two stops away from city center by metro. Hotel's own location is just few steps away from a metro station. A very good coffee shops and McDonald's are just few steps away from hotel.

• 8th Nov 2011