Apart from the room being a bitt too cold, everything else were great.

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you for your comments and suggestions to our hotel,we will try to improve and welcome your coming again and you can recommend Mingtown to your friends^^

FengHuang Old Town International Youth Hostel

Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China

As it was in winter, the room was pretty cold even with sweater and blankets. No heater.

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

Of all the hostel I stayed in on my 2 weeks trip in China, this is the only one that have a heater in the room. And I really appreciate it. Staffs were helpful.

• 14th Feb 2014

Pearl Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The room are all tiled up. So it looks nice and clean

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Malaysia

Not really near to Shinjuku as advertise. The should be at least a hot water thermos in the common room like other hostels. Its a hassle to get drinking water as we have to boiled it in the stove and wait for it to cool down.

• 24th Apr 2013
  • Malaysia

We are sorry for the inconvenience.Now we plan to install a hot water system in our kitchen. It is common in Japan to drink tap water without boiling.The tap water in our country is safe to drink.Please try it if you visit Japan next time!

I was surprise that they kept a space for top bunk beds to keep my luggage. This is the first I see in any hostel and it really help. Keep it up.

• 22nd Apr 2013
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much for staying with us! We are happy to know you liked our bunk bed a lot. We wanted our guests to feel convenient with our beds. We all are looking forward to seeing you again someday in near future! Thank you.

• 19th Apr 2013

Happy Dragon Hostel

Beijing, China

This hostel is nice and cozy. The room was beyond my expectation for a hostel in China. It's clean and tidy. Would definitely stay in this hostel again if I were to be in Beijing again.

• 16th Nov 2011
  • Malaysia

Hi,Thanks for your review and looking forward to your stay again:)

Korea Central Backpackers

Seoul, South Korea

The location is great. Nice and cozy. And the room and toilet are clean. One downside is there may not be enough storage space for your stuffs/baggage if the room/dorm is full.

• 12th Nov 2011