Riad Layla Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
19th Apr 2013

this hostel is in a great location perfectly located for easy access to the market. Abdel is an excellent host and his staff are very accomodating and always have tea available which is great. There are also turtles on the rooftop terrace! Breakfast is big and tasty. The place is very safe, I left my bag while on a 2 day trek and it was exactly as it was when I left it. This place was recommended to me and I would definitely pass that recommendation along.

Lisboa Hostal, Algeciras, Spain
17th Apr 2013

Rosa is a fantastic women is very friendly and helpful. The hostel is in a good and quiet part of the city. This hostel is more of a single room style as opposed to dorm room so not as much opportunity to interact with other guests. I'm guess that most of you are staying here on your way to somewhere else like Gibraltar and if that is the case this is a great hostel that will give you some nice privacy.

360 Hostel Centro, Madrid, Spain
16th Apr 2013

The hostel is very good. I stayed here on my way from London to Marrakech and chose to come back again on my return trip. I found the hostel to be in a very good location and the staff to be very helpful. If there was anything I could complain about it would be that there aren't enough plugs in the rooms. However, I recognize that this is a very small problem. Would definitely recommend this hostel!!