Alice Lodge Backpackers

• 31st Jul 2014

• 25th Jul 2014

Verandahs Backpackers Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

This is a wonderful hostel that was recommended to me. I was happy to stay here a few nights and look forward to going back there again soon. :) Very pretty house, nice outside area, large kitchen, friendly and helpful staff. Am recommending this to everyone :)

• 9th Jan 2014

Nice hostel to stay in. Friendly staff, nice area, good access to Underground, clean facilities, quiet dorms.I didn't even feel like I was staying in a 14-bed dorm which was almost full! I would have liked more choices for breakfast (fruit!). I was also a bit annoyed by the masses of (mainly French) high school students (not the hostel's fault I know :)). I felt like it was a bit too big to get in touch with other travelers easily.

• 15th Apr 2013

Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Your tip for the breakfast will be thought over: thanks! Hope you come back someday!

Athenstyle

Athens, Greece

Awesome view from the rooftop bar! Very clean rooms. Great location. You are in the middle of it all but are not bothered too much by outside noise as it is in a little side street. I would have liked a little more variety for breakfast though.

• 26th Sep 2012