Amakaya Backpacker Hostel

Plettenberg Bay, South Africa

Good location (although its a bit of a walk to the beach, mainly uphill on the way back). Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast.

Cape Town Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

Great hostel. Very social without being too noisy at night. Had a good sleep every night I stayed here. Loved the bar! Only negative thing about this otherwise charming hostel was the kitchen which was often dirty and didn't have a proper stove to cook. But there was a breakfast menu every day and many places to eat nearby. Would visit this hostel again.

Backpackers Inn on the Beach

Byron Bay, Australia

The location and staff are great. My only complaint is that the room was a bit dirty when I arrived even though most guests had checked out. Also the showers and toilets were a bit dirty too. Otherwise nice hostel!

Surfers Paradise Backpackers Resort

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Nomads Airlie Beach

Airlie Beach, Australia

Beaches of Broome

Broome, Australia

Doesn't feel like a hostel and more like a resort. Not the easiest place to meet people when you are traveling alone. Great location, so close to Cable Beach. Easy to get into town centre by bus or bike (approx. 20min). Very clean room and facilities. Cheap drinks at the bar! :)

Alice Lodge Backpackers

Alice Springs, Australia

Verandahs Backpackers Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

This is a wonderful hostel that was recommended to me. I was happy to stay here a few nights and look forward to going back there again soon. :) Very pretty house, nice outside area, large kitchen, friendly and helpful staff. Am recommending this to everyone :)

Nice hostel to stay in. Friendly staff, nice area, good access to Underground, clean facilities, quiet dorms.I didn't even feel like I was staying in a 14-bed dorm which was almost full! I would have liked more choices for breakfast (fruit!). I was also a bit annoyed by the masses of (mainly French) high school students (not the hostel's fault I know :)). I felt like it was a bit too big to get in touch with other travelers easily.

Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Your tip for the breakfast will be thought over: thanks! Hope you come back someday!

Athenstyle

Athens, Greece

Awesome view from the rooftop bar! Very clean rooms. Great location. You are in the middle of it all but are not bothered too much by outside noise as it is in a little side street. I would have liked a little more variety for breakfast though.