Reviews: Gileno

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Barmy Badger Backpackers

Great hostel! I've spent 6 nights there and will recommend it to everybody. The staff is very kind and helpful. The rooms are facilities are clean. Great location, too.

Location is great. Good rates. Individual lights and energy sources on the bed wotud make the place perfect.

Hi and thank you for leaving us a review with your thoughts and feedback. We sure do have the most amazing central location and staying with us does not have a significant impact on your wallet, enabling you to spend more time and resources exploring this wonderful world heritage city! Thank you for your suggestions, we will look into this! Have a superb time on your continuous journey! The Bath Team

Baxpax Mitte Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The hostel needs a bit of maintenance and some improvements like more energy sockets (just two in a room for 6 people is not enough), the sofas in the lounge are too old and internet connection was a suffering. Besides this, it is the cheaper hostel in Berlin and the location is good enough.

Good hostel and super friendly staff. This hostel is not a party hostel. It is a place to rest after enjoying the town.

Green Grass Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I loved the staff and the way they treated everybody. I could see they like what they're doing. The hostel is pretty close to a subway station what makes transportation to the center of SP easy. I have no downside to tell, but I believe it would be nice to have more bathrooms.

Achei que o hostel é muito bom no geral. Nada a reclamar, exceto quanto aos colchões. Alguns do quarto 01, pelo menos, já tem que ser trocados.

Secret Buddha Gastro Retreat

Medellin, Colombia

The Dreamer Hostel

Santa Marta, Colombia

This hostel is great!! Very comfortable and it is so easy to let yourself be lazy for one day and stay inside drinking and talking by the pool. Perfect!!!

Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

The hostel is great. The perfect size to make everybody know each other. I loved my stay in there. But if they want to improve to perfection, it should be a nice improvement to keep the air conditioning during all day.

Hostel Suites Palermo