• USA, Female, 31-40
Barmy Badger Backpackers, London, England
7.7
28th Mar 2014

For the amount of money we paid (i.e. a lot, and I'm coming from a eur country not even the states), I was pretty offended we had to put on and take off our own sheets. I've stayed at 15€ a night places in France that were fancier. I understand London is expensive, but that was absolutely crazy. I felt like I was in some movie on college kids traveling abroad but was paying prices like I was at the Madrid Ritz that no college kid could possibly afford.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Rabad Central Apartments, Palermo, Italy
9.0
9th Nov 2011

The apt we stayed in was very clean, and fully stocked with coffee, olive oil and kitchen stuff. The building was very pretty (tiled walls) and it's close to lots of street markets and downtown, a 20 min walk to the train station and a 5 min walk from major shopping district. The owners were very flexible - we got in early, they let us in early - we had to leave at 7 am on a Sunday and they came over to pick up the keys. There were lots of mosquitos though...