Location: Argentina, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Great stay at this hostel!! There were different activities every day and staff was really helpful! Thank you so much fr making my stay in madrid so comfortable!!

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

It was an amazing stay at bath backpackers!! The staff is really helpful and nice. The location is great! You are near everything and there are lots of shops near the hostel. It was really nice spending my days in bath in this hostel. THANK YOU guys!!!

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

This hostel is amazing!!! The staff is super helpful, Ivone was really nice and sweet, she gave us a walking tour for free and invite us with some drinks in the terrace. The hostel has all the facilities you may need, laundry for free, a new and very well equiped kitchen. The bedrooms are awesome!!!! Super comfortable beds and very spacious. The hostel is located in a central place so it's really easy to get where ever you want to go. I'll definitily go back if i visit york again!! Thank you!!!!

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

The staff was really helpful, i arrived earlier and my suitcase didnt fit in the lockers so they help me with that. The rooms were nice, but the shower was not easy to regulate. The location is fantastic and i met amazing people there!! Definitely going back!

Hi There, Thank you for your review :) I'm really happy to hear you had a good stay and your welcome back anytime! Look forward to seeing you again soon :) Edinburgh Team x

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

I really enjoyed my stay, i met some awesome people there!! rooms were good, we had THREE showers in our room, that was great!!!! The lift is a but slow, but if you are patient will work good. location was good, i really had a nice time!

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

The staff was really helpful and welcoming.

Hi - many thanks for taking the time to review our Belfast International Youth Hostel. I am delighted to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We like to ensure that all our guests feel welcome and it is great to hear that this was your experience. We hope that we can welcome you back again some time in the future! Cathy

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

The staff was great!!! The hostel is awesome, on of the best i've ever been. They print whatever you need for free, they also have loads of instruments so if you are into music you'll love it. It's in a very central location, it's really great!

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

It was a nice hostel, the location was good. The rooms were a bit small but i had a really good time.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

It was really good located, the staff were really friendly, the room was big and comfortable. It was great staying with them, i have no bad comments.

Thanks so much for your great review - do come again - we love guests like you.

The stuff was really nice. Every time we needed something, they helped us. The location is great, and it's a really clean hotel. The only thing os that the breakfast is too expensive, but there's a kitchen that you can use, so it's not,real a problem.

Dear guest, thank you for your rating and for staying with us! Good to hear that you had a great time here! We would like to welcome you an other time in Meininger Hamburg! best wishes your Meininger Team Hamburg

Buenos Aires V&S Hostel Club

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Loved my stay!!! The girls at the hostel were really helpful and I enjoyed their company. Not really a party hostel although the people at the night are great. It was a pity I couldn’t stay longer, couldn’t be more comfortable!