Kon Tiki Bungalows

Mancora, Peru

Nice place to stay. The hostel is on top of a hill and a bit of a walk, but worth the view :)

The Casablanca Hostal

Arequipa, Peru

nice place to stay, great location and decent facilities :)

Atawkama Hostel

Cusco, Peru

I had great time at the Hostel. It was bit cold, but there were enough blankets. Edson the tour agency guide was very helpful and gave me a GREAT PRICE! I would recommend MACHUPICCHU TRILOGY ADVENTURES. They were tentative to my needs and tailored my trip. Location is good but a bit of walk to the plaza.

La Posada del Kuraka

Arequipa, Peru

It's good place to stay while you're in Arequipa. The staff is very helpful and it's a great location.

Kantaya Hostel

Puno, Peru

It's a nice place to stay, the staff is helpful, , but water was lukewarm at best and it was cold at night.

Arthy's Guesthouse

La Paz, Bolivia

Nice place, the staff speak great english and the location is perfect :)

Hostal CasArte Takubamba

Sucre, Bolivia

nice staff, good location, nice place to stay for a couple days or a week :)

Jodanga Backpackers Hostel

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

Great place to stay while in Santa Cruz.

Hostel Campo Grande

Campo Grande, Brazil

No water pressure, the manager is a scam artist, and the area is not safe

Hostel Campo Grande

Campo Grande, Brazil

No water pressure, unsafe area and the staff will scam on tours available. Negotiate, negotiate, negotiate. If you can find a better spot i suggest doing so.

Telmotango Hostel Suite

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The beds are not the greatest, staff didn't speak much English, but they were nice which makes up for everything. good value for the money.

Pyrenees Home Stay

Agra, India

Stayed for tonights. The staff was nice. The roof top is decent. No complaints

Smyle Inn

New Delhi, India

Very clean for being in New Dehli. I would suggest an airport pick up if you're coming from the airport. Otherwise the place may be difficult to find.

Colombo Lavinia Beach Hostel

Colombo, Sri Lanka

I had a single room with a fan and it was poorly ventilated. I couldn't open the windows because of the mosquitos.The room itself was dingy, but the dorms were nice. Rita , the lady who worked there, was absolutely amazing. She was a very sweet and kind :)

Liberty Guest House

Luang Prabang, Laos

Nice place to stay. Twee was very helpful. I had no problems staying here.

The Zoo Bar and Hostel

Koh Phangan, Thailand

This hostel is great for the Full Moon Party, it's super close to the beach. Koh Phangan is not my scene, it's all about the party, so I wont be coming back :(

Thanks for the comment,but I feel like your rating is about Koh Phangan not my hostel. I carn't help you didn't like the island!

Payang Bungalow

Krabi, Thailand

Great owner, nice guy :) Quiet, cheap and a place to stay.

Chill Patong Hotel

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Very nice place to stay. Clean and friendly.

JV's Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

Good location, helpful staff, and good value for a short stay.