Reviews: JONO5K1

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Kiev Central Station

Kiev, Ukraine

Perfect staff! This hostel is a true traveller hub, appealing in every way to the backpacking nomad.The interior is bright and spacious with large clean dorms and cosy common areas.The kitchen is well equipped with a homley feel and bathrooms are modern and looked after.The laundry is less than 1 euro and the hostel as a whole is great value for money!

• 31st Jul 2015

Sun Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Certainly one of my favourite hostels, and arguably the best in Belgrade.This hostel is an art piece! the furnishings are exquisite, and exceed what one expects of a hostel.With a great atmosphere, superb staff and clean surroundings, I would recommend to all.I do however think that the luggage storage charge is wrong and the hostelworld description, somewhat unappealing.A must visit hostel!

• 23rd Jul 2015

1001 Nights Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

SUPER STAF! Definitely the best hostel staff I've seen for a while.The hostel is centrally located, with clean bathrooms and an atmospheric feel.For me, this hostel was an all time favourite!

• 22nd Jul 2015

Good Morning Hostel Belgrade

Belgrade, Serbia

As a space the hostel is appealing, with clean comfortable airey rooms and we'll kept furnishings.Unfortunately the hostel was unlocked and staffless upon arrival, and so myself and two others waited for over 1 hour.The hostel is poorly signposted and the stairway is dark and dangerous at night.The location is poor and the staff were not easy going, however pleasent . I wouldn't stay again.

• 21st Jul 2015

Belgrade Modern Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Having stayed at the top 5 hostels in Belgrade, I can assure you all, that this one is about as flawless as is possible.The staff are professional, charasmatic and knowledgeable, the luggage storage is highly convenient, and as a whole, the hostel is clean... in fact, extremely clean! and thouroughly well kept throughout, as well as being competitively priced.

• 20th Jul 2015

Star Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

For me, this place opitimizes what hostels should be about! The staff were chilled, helpful and they enjoyed their jobs.The hostel as a whole is clean, characterful and atmospheric, with a cosy kitchen, a great hangout basement, and lots of info about where to go and what to see.There is a reason why this place is always fully booked! Definitely a place to stay!

• 19th Jul 2015

Trip&Sleep Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

One of the worst hostel experiences of my many years of traveling! Firstly, when you pay for a bed, you expect to be able to sleep to a certain extent...not here.Under the floor of the cheap dorms there was a live gig and almost touching the windows outside were two huge amps and speakers .The hostel had no atmosphere whatsoever, and was by far the most impersonal place ever.Run like a business, there was no vibe or character and the manager was rude and nasty!!! Don't stay here!

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Globetrotter

We are so sorry for mentioned issues! As you were our guest in our Budget option, you should ask from reception to provide you with give you a bed in regular option. T&S Budget is more party Hostel, with nice Bar in basement. Majority of guest there are youth searching for party and a great fun! :) Both options have the same standards of cleanliness (cleaning agency in charge), so we will investigate what had happened! Hope to see you again! :)

City Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

Staff were super friendly, and genuine.This hostel is certainly great value for money, even if the location is a tad away from the center, and the kitchen facilities rather below average. It should further be noted that the pictures on the website are nothing like the reality and must be incredibly old.However, I would recommend this place, as the atmosphere was nice and the beds etc were clean.But I've seen the basement 4 bed dorm and I wouldn't be happy if I were staying there!

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Globetrotter

Located, a stroll away from all central hubs, this hostel provides all backpackers, and travellers alike, with a perfect Base camp for exploring Tirana 's unique atmosphere.The hostel itself is full of utter charm, with a spacious and cool interior to compliment the various facilities, and energetic staff, who thrive from surpassing all expectations through ensuring that their generosity goes unmatched throughout the hostel community.A truly breathtaking place, that I shall happily recommend!

• 11th Jul 2015

Hostel Han

Pristina, Kosovo

The location is exceptional! This hostel has style, the staff are bright, enthusiastic, and interesting, whilst simultaneously chilled, and up for a party, should the opportunity arise.The kitchen is clean, spacious and well equipped, as are all other facilities, and along with the cosy lounge area and multiple balcony spaces, this hostel is ideal for all globetrotters!! Will certainly recommend :)

• 9th Jul 2015

Hostel Podgorica

Podgorica, Montenegro

Hostel is located 5 mins from the Bus station and a further 15 min from the central bars. The hostel itself was perfectly clean with cool airconditioned rooms and a spacious common areaA.The place is stylish and the staff are very kind and helpful.I would definitely recommend this place.

• 7th Jul 2015

Guest House Savat

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Location is superb, and the cleanliness of the place is great, however, the staff were rarely there and there was zero atmosphere. This would be perfect for a lone traveler, perhaps a cyclist, who would prefer a quiet place to stay.

• 27th Jun 2015

Hostel Ljubicica

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This hostel is by far the best option in Sarajevo.The atmosphere is great, the staff are lovely and helpful (even if the information given is often incorrect), and the cleanliness of the place is top notch.I would however say that the toilets are far to small, and the kitchen could do with a few more working stoves and utensils.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Globetrotter

This hostel is faultless!!!! The location is super central (5 mins straight walk to the central plaza) and for me the property itself with its rustic & historical charm, combined with it's interior layout is ideal for any traveller intent on experiencing & visiting attractions & Ukrainian culture.The staff are soooooo helpful & friendly, and along with the hostel being clean and tidy, it's biggest bonus is the fact they offer FREE washing!!! I loved this place & will no doubt visit it again!

• 5th Sep 2014

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

This is the best hostel in Bucharest for certain.Usually I always choose the very cheapest hostel wherever I stay, however on this occasion, I saw this hostel on the web, checked out the images, and thought it looked fantastic & therefore worth a night at least.And I can assure you all, it does not disappoint.Absolutely superb on every level, especially the design front; it literally oozes character and the garden area is awesome! Everything is clean, organised and perfectly presented.Go for it!

• 28th Aug 2014

Friends Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

Lovely Hostel, located 2 mins walk from the Military museum, which happens to be exceptional even if your not particularly interested in war related material.The hostel itself is a great place to chill, situated in a calming historical environment, it boasts clean, well kept bathrooms and dorms, along with a great lounge & kitchen, perfect for socialising.The facilities are good & the staff themselves are friendly and charming, willing to help wherever they can.I do indeed recommend this place!

• 27th Aug 2014

Puzzle Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Another great hostel, and absolutely no complaints.It's clean, comfortable, the staff are enthusiastic & helpful and with a good atmosphere and secure premises, I would of course recommend it.Although I should add that the location isn't too great, however if you don't mind walking 20 or so minutes like myself, then you shouldn't have a problem.Fantastic Value!

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Globetrotter

Price wise, there are better alternatives available.However in terms of the whole package, Art Hostel seems to have an edge on it's competition.For instance the breakfast alone in worth 2 euro; it's truly a spread fit for a king.The location is also superb; 5 mins walk from the main boulevard and In terms of security, it certainly keeps the vampires at bay with multiple key doors from the street to the rooms.Alongside it's unique character and charm, it's also clean & tidy and so worth a stay!

• 24th Aug 2014

Be My Guest Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

One of my favourite hostels of all time.Why?....well I'm actually a little unsure myself; It simply felt right, perhaps like falling in love.The place itself is very simple, and consists of an open plan kitchen/lounge area with a cosy outside terrace, along with clean, well equipped bathrooms.The price is a tad higher than rival hostels, however the location is grand and breakfast, although minimal (a tasty croissant) adds to the charm.It certainly has everything one needs.Worth staying at!

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Globetrotter

Unfinished you could say and still under construction.My first point, and the most important (due completely to imaginative stupidity) is that there were bed bugs! I was bitten over ten times that night (and still itching now).The mattresses are layed out on wooden industrial palets in an old wooden attic, on a large piece of old vinyl; A PARADISE FOR BUGS AND INSECTS! The positive is the great location and brand new and clean bathrooms, but they have no idea how to run a hostel.No signs either!

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Globetrotter

Hello and thanks for a review and some good words but you are the only one who had such a problem with bed bugs. There are NO BED BUGS at all in here! And you said "thanks and see you" without mention about this upon your staying and check out also! Many guests like our mattresses over wooden pallets - they are really comfortable! Mark from the reception!

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Ok, I really can't fault this hostel.But would I stay here again?....No is the answer.My reasons are simple.On paper this hostel is the perfect catch.With great facilities, lots of people, kind and attentive staff; such an option is surely perfect... right?Well, if your a cautious first time teen, an unadventurous weekender, and of course....a euro boozer; this is certainly the place.However if your looking for non-commercial, "real" charm, then you should look elsewhere.Not my cup of tea.

• 21st Aug 2014

Moreto & Caffeto

Sofia, Bulgaria

The staff were great fun and full of personality, which gave the place a nice vibe.As it's new hostel, everything was clean, tidy and well organised.This hostel's greatest strength is the wifi; there are three seperate connections, one on each floor, which all seem to be incredibly powerful.Although the location isn't the best, the road outside leads straight to the city centre.This is a perfect hidehout for the cultured tourist, not for the boozers.I would stay again for sure!

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Globetrotter

Thank you very much for your review! Proper maintainance of the hostel and it's facilities is one of our priorities. We are not in the very downtown of the city but in prestigious neighborhood of Sofia. Vitosha broadwalk and National Cultral Center is just 15 mins by feet.

The White Rabbit

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

In all honesty, this place is massively overrated.How it received such high ratings (the reasons why I picked it) is strange to say the least.The staff were miserable & unfriendly, with a 24 hour frown.Although the rooms are bathrooms were very clean, their was no PC to use (as stated on hostelworld) and only 1 shower had hot water.Their was also no atmosphere and the location wasn't great.Their are far better options out there!

• 2nd Aug 2014

Lovely Jubbly Place

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Best option in Phnom Penh, and I stayed at the the top three, i.e, The White Rabbit (Don't stay here) and Me Mate's Place (also very good).As I highlighted in my review of the latter hostel, Me Mate's Place & Lovely Jubbly are both run by the same company, and I have to say, they have done a pretty decent job.Price wise, value for money is superb and I promise you, you shan't find anything as good elsewhere in the city.This is my personal favorite, and I do indeed recommend it.

• 1st Aug 2014

Me Mates Place

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This Hostel, along with Lovely Jubbly Hostel (The better option in my opinion) are apart of the same company, and are by far the best hostels in Phnom Penh, as well as being the cheapest.If you don't stay at either one of these places, you are really missing out.Prices to seem to heavily fluctuate for reasons unknown to me, and I must say that unless you pre-book, you will struggle to get a bed.

• 31st Jul 2014

Funky Monkey Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

Great atmosphere for sure, great location, situated literally right, slap bang in the city centre.Definitely a more party orientated hostel, so the quieter ones may not approve of such a hostel, however I myself am not a travelling boozer, and I thought it was a great place to stay.To be honest, how picky can one be when backpacking on a budget, especially when there are options like this for around $3, I mean come the F on.Totally a place worth staying at.

• 25th Jul 2014

Sleep In Hostel

Yangon, Myanmar

Pretty good for Myanmar standards.The word "Good' sums this hostel up for sure, not excellent, not average but "Good".I feel that for once I really can't elaborate, for every aspect was fine, it did the job and it did it in a manner that was, well...,Good!....Oh, I should add that, if you stay here and return at some other point, you receive $1 off, which is quite..........wait for it.........GOOD!!!!

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Globetrotter

In all honesty, it's Japan! I expected the best, and that's exactly what I got.For an incredibly expensive country, this hostel is well priced, well located, clean, etc....etc....etc...But for me it's strength was the atmosphere, which was mainly down to the buildings layout.The common area was truly awesome; a big space with a very large central table, pc's, a kitchen and a huge tv, it was perfect to meet up and chat with an array of different characters from all over the world.Hey, It's Japan!

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Globetrotter

Great hostel, oozing with character and charm.The staff give 100% and are extremely dedicated to helping out wherever they can.Although the location isn't that good, bikes are available for rent & generally the building itself along with the facilities & cleanliness, make up for it's only downside.I would indeed recommend this place.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Clean, comfortable hostel, where you can have a really fresh and tasty breakfast if you so wish.Dorms were presented well with many high performance fans to cool you down.All in all, a safe bet for a hostel, the only negative for me which would stop me from ever going back would be the vast numbers of mosquitos within the hostel grounds, which is due to the fact that it's literally a garden area and quite damp.I was bitten more times during my stay here than my previous 2 weeks in Thailand!

• 4th Jun 2014

Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House

Prague, Czech Republic

Friendly hostel with a nice vibe.The dorm was awesome & the facilities were great.I would recommend!

• 3rd Mar 2014

Shanti-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

I can't fault this hostel at all! Its perfectly situated within a short walk from the bus & train station as well as the city centre.The atmosphere is great & the hostel itself is warm & cosey.The facilities are good & the rooms & living area are clean & tidy.The staff are unbelievably kind & welcoming.When I return to Skopje on my next trip I shall definitely stay here again.

• 28th Feb 2014

La Guitarra Hostel Gdansk

Gdansk, Poland

This hostel is located 5 mins from the historic centre on the same street as a few other hostels.In terms of facilities & cleanliness this hostel is in very good standing.The kitchen is also exceptional.However the free internet is actually just for browsing, you cannot open a website.You must also pay for wifi.This hostel is business orientated & it must be said that the staff were not at all friendly, so much so that I left this hostel & moved to a neighboring one.Not a place for socialising.

• 24th Feb 2014

A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn

Hamburg, Germany

Located in the heart of Reeperbahn, opposite the subway station, this hostel is tucked away in a courtyard directly off of the main boulevard.The facilities are good & the place is clean & tidy, especially the bathroom which was rather impressive in size for a dorm room.It's definitely not a place for relaxation and quiet time.This hostel is generally for party people & I'm sure during peak season it gets rather loud & rowdy.However, I would definitely recommend it as it's great value for money.

• 23rd Feb 2014

Southend Hostel Bremen

Bremen, Germany

The location is very good as it's less than 8 mins walk from the centre.The staff were kind & helpful although they could be a little more knowledgeable about the attractions & area.The hostel was clean & tidy, however the pc was not working & the wifi was quite poor.However I would stay here again, as its more than fine for a short stop over.

• 21st Feb 2014

Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

People tend to associate modern, large-scale hostels with a commercial dullness & lack of character , however this hostel is neither, with it's amazing interior design & layout, along with an awesome vibe, its definitely a place worth staying at.Only 1 min walk from the tram stop and supermarket & less than 15 mins to the centre, the location is also great.I would recommend this hostel for sure.

• 18th Feb 2014

Belford Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great hostel with lots of character, located near the Scottish art galleries in an up market area of Edinburgh.The staff were friendly & fun & the facilities were good.I would recommend this hostel.

• 2nd Nov 2013

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

This hostel ticks all the boxes.I cant really find any faults.Its clean, well located and is great value for money.However I personally wouldn't stay again as it is more of a commercial party hostel with little character and charm.Having said that, I would still recommend it, as it has everything a backpacker could possibly want.

• 1st Nov 2013

Maxim Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This is a lovely quiet hostel which is located centrally, in a superb area.This secure, comfortable & quaint hostel lies within a secure complex in a culturally rich district of Budapest.The owner, George is extremely helpful & friendly.This is probably one of my favourite hostels ever.

• 30th Oct 2013

Freeborn Hostel

Timisoara, Romania

Centrally located with lots of character & charm, the friendly & chilled atmosphere, makes this hostel a cut above the rest.The bedrooms and bathrooms are also warm & clean and the staff and owner are fantastically helpful.I would definitely recommend this place & I hope to return.

• 27th Oct 2013

Retro Youth Hostel

Cluj Napoca, Romania

Great Hostel with loads of character, fantastic staff & an awesome atmosphere.Would recommend to all & I'm sure I shall return at some point.

• 26th Oct 2013

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

Cheap hostel, located away from the main city areas, however buses do depart to old Venice at stops within 15 minutes walking distance from the hostel & the hostel offers transport to the city at times throughout the day.Even though I stayed at an off peak time, the atmosphere was great & I'm sure its even better in the summer with the swimming pool & bar area.The bedroom & bathroom was clean.I would definitely recommend this place for backpackers.

• 24th Oct 2013

Equity Point Girona

Girona, Spain

Fantastic clean Hostel with a great atmosphere, located in the central district.The roof terrace is awesome.

• 22nd Oct 2013

Hostel Slotania

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Perfectly good hostel, no complaints.Clean room & great bathroom.About 5 mins from the tram stop & located in a good area with shops, cafe's & bars in the surrounding area.I picked this hostel as every other option was fully booked.I would say that there are more central options available for the same price, so unless your looking for something quite far out of the city centre, I wouldn't recommend it tbh.

• 12th Sep 2013

Boomerang Hotel

Luxor, Egypt

The Hostel is a 10-15 min straight walk from Luxor Temple (You follow one road all the way).I stayed in a dorm room which was clean & presentable with great working AC.They have a roof terrace which is nice for chilling out, free breakfast & cheap tours; I payed £6 (UK) for a 5 hour tour of the Valley of the Kings (excluding ticket price), which is value for money.The wifi was also super & computers are available if you haven't brought your laptop or android etc.Definitely stay here!

• 22nd Jun 2013
  • Globetrotter

Thanks for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed it here and we are also happy that we got to share a 21st with you. All the best in the future

The Australian Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

This Hostel is situated in a perfect location; 10 mins walk from Tahrir square & the main food district.The staff are friendly & helpful & the atmosphere is very chilled.I stayed in a dorm room which had 4 generously sized single beds, which were clean & presentable.The bathrooms were also in excellent condition with western toilets in case anyone is worried about the infamous squat toilets, which to be honest you will only find in more rural areas of the country.Wifi was also good.Great Hostel!

• 19th Jun 2013

Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Rainbow Hostel is a fantastic place to stay.It is located in a central part of the old town, 2 mins from the main plaza.The facilities are great and the hostel is very clean.The staff are incredibly friendly especially Abdulatif who is the best man alive as well as Azdin, Mohamed and Mina.The roof terrace is awesome as it is home to a family of turtles who love to relax in the heat of the sun.The atmosphere amongst the guests is warm and the lounge area is the perfect place to make friends.!!!

• 3rd Feb 2013

Phil Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Great Hostel.Exactly what I was looking for.

• 21st Jun 2012

Golden Gobi

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Great Value for money !.Best Hostel in UB without a doubt.Cleaning standards were good as was the wifi & location.Full of friendly, interesting, adventurous people.Awesome TV Lounge & Security.However some of the staff were very unfriendly & the place was completely money orientated.Although having said that, I would Still stay there again.I had the Best time of my life in UB & Mongolia.

• 19th May 2012

UB Guesthouse & Hostel

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Hostel is well located.Guests can use the kitchen which is great.Wifi is good & the beds were clean as were the bathrooms.However the staff were very rude and unfriendly which is why I changed hostels.I would not recommend this hostel as there are many others in the surrounding area with better facilities for the same price.

• 15th May 2012

Happy Dragon Hostel

Beijing, China

I can't complain about anything really when I was only paying 30 Yuan (£3.00) a night.Hostel has VPN on its 3 PC'S to allow you to use Facebook & youtube.Hot Showers, great location, 10 mins walk from subway.Free BBQ night & dumplings night are awesome, however that doesn't really make up for the discusting overpriced bar (5* hotel food & drink prices) which gives the hostel a negative atmosphere which is why I didn't rate it 100%.Its very money oriented which is why I wouldn't book again.

• 30th Apr 2012

Cebu Guesthouse

Cebu, Philippines

This hostel is perfect for the low budget backpacker.Its located on a main street with easy access to transport, shops & massage parlours.It has a security guard posted at the entrance at all times as well as a kitchen, bar & 3 Lounge areas.The wifi is also good & the beds and bathrooms are kept at a good clean standard.Lockers are also available to store your valuables.Some of the staff are pleasant, however most are miserable and very very rude.Its,cheap & clean & therefore I recommend it.

• 27th Apr 2012

Moalboal Backpacker Lodge

Moalboal, Philippines

The Perfect Hostel.I stayed in a private room which cost £4.50 ($7.50), however the dorm beds are much cheaper.Hostel is in a perfect location in the centre of Panagsama Beach, 10 meters from the tranquil ocean.Room was clean & comfortable, they provide mosquito nets if needed.Showers although cold were very clean & refreshing.There is also a good laundry service & great wifi, snorkling gear is available to rent.Great Atmosphere with lots of backpackers.The ideal travel hostel.I recommend it !.

• 24th Apr 2012

Bohol Guesthouse

Loboc, Philippines

Hostel was a perfect retreat from the bustling towns & cities.Its Situated in a community within walking distance from Loboc.Rooms are cheap,comfortable & bursting with character.The river is 8 feet away & is used as a swimming pool.You can also buy breakfast & lunch which comes fresh from the river & trees.Motorbikes can also be hired from the hostel.However there is no real shower (hose) & the toilet facilities although clean are very poor (no toilet seat or flush.I would recommend this place.

• 22nd Apr 2012

Green Mango Inn

Manila, Philippines

The Hostel is great for Manila as it is located in a secure gated community with good food shops & transport within a short walking distance.It was secure, clean, comfortable, cheap & the staff were friendly.I would recommend it.However don't book an airport taxi from them as its a rip off !.

• 20th Apr 2012
  • Globetrotter

Hi, thanks for staying here & enjoying your stay. Green Mango Inn is indeed a very good area ideal for international tourists like you, it's very safe & in fun part of the city just 15 minutes from the airport. We're also the only garden-style hostel in Metro Manila, complete wuth 24-hours dining area & bar, plus libraries of free books/magazines, etc. Have FUN! Unwind, relax, enjoy life & experience the Philippines & Asia here :) We have a page on Facebook, hope you "like" us & also tell other travellers about Green Mango Inn---affordable but comfortable place in Metro Manila. Warmest welcome! Apologies for the taxi to the airport that our staff reserved, reserved taxis usually want to charge high, we recommend that you guests go out to the main street and hail or get any ordinary taxi to the nearby airport, so much cheaper.

Akinabalu Youth Hostel

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Best Hostel in the Malaysia..Maybe Asia ?. Stayed 5 Nights & loved every minute.2 min walk from coach/bus stops where I arrived from Brunei.Great Food places & 24 Hour KFC's near by.Direct view of the Old Tower & opposite the hill climb to the observatory.Huge range of drinks & ice creams & Shirts/Bathroom stuff (very cheap, cheaper than anywhere in town, I had 32 Pineapple cans & 25 Ice Creams).Full of backpackers, great lounge with big tv,wifi,hot showers,super clean everywhere,Awesome staff !

• 15th Apr 2012

Shri Krishna Jungle Resort

Khajuraho, India

My Favourite & by far the best hostel I have stayed at so far.Great Location, out of town but an easy 15 minute walk, situated in an idyllic spot, each mini bungalow is nestled amongst a well kept garden, surrounding what will be a swimming pool & lawn when construction is complete.The Staff were so friendly and kind & took me into town to buy some medicine on their motorbike when i was feeling a little ill.Spacious well kept rooms with Good Wi-fi, cool ceiling fans & hot water.Perfect hostel.!

• 7th Apr 2012

Old Yogi Lodge

Varanasi, India

I thought the hostel was very good considering the price I paid.There were no bed bugs, however my sheets were covered in hair from the previous visitor.I had been given a double ensuite at 1st as my single room was taken (I didn't pay extra for the double which was great).The bathroom was clean enough although there was cold water only & squat toilets.The wifi was good but could only be used in the cafe area by reception.The hostel staff were helpful enough, but they do try to scam you.

• 4th Apr 2012
  • Globetrotter

Location was Great.Located down a 'Well to do' street.Secure comfortable atmosphere.Breakfast is included (8:30-9:30) which is a bonus.Wifi was great.Dorms had lockers, however I didn't use them has the place felt secure enough.Great Lounge area & friendly manager.Everything was perfect apart from the bathroom which was a little old (shower was grimy & didnt really work) and filthy.But for me the huge let down was the infestation of bed bugs, I mean the beds were crawling which was horrible.

Hostel New King

New Delhi, India

The hostel location is Perfect, Right off the main bustling Road & in the heart of Old Delhi.Great food places close by, I myself was a little conservative on the food front so I choose a German bakery, which basically sells great western food with an Indian charm.The hostel was a hostel.The price reflects the hostel well.Very cheap, decently kept bathroom, cold shower, cool rooms (no ac though), chilled water availbale in lobby.There were bed bugs though but TBH all cheap hostels have them.

• 27th Mar 2012