Reviews: profrafael_araujo7726

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Mango Chill

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

WHAT A LOVELY PLACE TO STAY!!! Great staff, very helpful and friendly. I've there two nights and celebrated my birdthday. Wondeful and delicious food offering suring the dinners and really good advices about what to do. Thank you Alex and Manu for all your help. I'll be back as sooner as I can.

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

The best hostel I´ve ever stayed ever!!! Nice place, comfortable and clean. Amazing!!!

360 Hostel Malasaña

Madrid, Spain

Really difficult to get a hot shower by staff are really helpful and nice.

Pocitos Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

The staff is very friendly but the place seems not to be well cleaned and the sheets were stained and very old.

The Trip Hostel

Punta del Este, Uruguay

The staff is really really friendly and helpful. It's one of the place I've been in the South America. I strongly recommend and will definetely come back.

Supertramp Hostel

Machu Picchu, Peru

All the stay a very great and helpful. Rooms realy clean and confortable. Hot shower! They have a great balcony to chill out and talk to friend.

The staff is the best I ever saw in a hostel, very friendly and helpful! The rooms are really clean and confortable! Hot water showers and new mattress. The bar serves delicous meals and drinks! the best ever!!!