Reviews: calvincheok6333

Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 40

Liverpool Lodge

Liverpool, England

Staff was very helpful. Not the safest of locations but that's Liverpool outside of the city. Atmosphere is awesome. This is the culture and common household area. Will miss the place. Internet is rubbish there unfortunately. TV signal is also very poor.

• 22nd Sep 2013

Il Castello

Bologna, Italy

Way beyond expectation for accommodations. Stephanie was extremely helpful. Unfortunately, it being where a lot of people stay up late, it can sometimes be noisy with people walking and chatting. Accommodations are very cosy. I would recommend to anyone. Loved it so much i requested for extended stay. Must go back!!!!

• 9th Sep 2013

Flower Hostel Milan

Milan, Italy

It was a nightmare trying to look for the place. Having said that, I was a visitor not knowing Italian. Shared toilet was dirty and the tap was faulty. Not happy about additional charges that were not mentioned on the site page of this place.

• 5th Sep 2013
  • Singapore

- destination is not clearly marked at the location of accomodation. I wasn't the only one to get lost - aircon plug is not even long enough to the main socket. person in charged wants me to buy a heater even though it was clearly stated there is an aircon - person in charge wants me to buy laundry detergent box from a convenience store and leave it there for her when most places provide a 'one use' detergent packet - because i'm chinese wants to argue just because i dont speak chinese well

• 8th Dec 2011
  • Singapore

Hello, We are pretty sorry that you could not get to hostel properly. But everytime we explain the access carefully to the guests and also gave a map to them, which we think should be easy for guests. Referring to person in charged, we are pretty confused who you are talking about??? Our manager here has NEVER asked you to buy a heater or leave anything for her! As a common sense, it is also impossible that a hostel owner asks a tourist to buy heater(which is a facility of hostel) for hostel,right?So we WANT to know very much who is the person in charge you mentioned. Anyway, thank you for your stay, and we also feel sorry that you gave some untrue comment on our hostel.

Hotel Taiyo

Osaka, Japan

Mr Tomita was a fantastic person there. I wanted to go back on the following saturday but the place was all booked up. So depressed. Tomita was a very good host and chatted with me. No one else working there or any other place would botther chatting with the people staying there. Excellent place to stay even though it was the smallest space I've stayed in Japan. Please let Mr Tomita that I've tried to comeback (because I told him I want to come back) but could not. Heavily recommended!

• 3rd Dec 2011

Kyoubashi Ryokan

Hiroshima, Japan

Owners do not speak much english. Was the first place i have ever stayed in japan. I really appreciate their efforts in making me feel welcomed. I want to thank them so much for that. I highly recommended staying there. first and only palce i've ever stayed that has a basin and tap in the room. AWESOME! Love the experience! Its how you are being treated that will make the difference in the places you stay.

• 1st Dec 2011