Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

Staff is AWESOME and they really make the hostel work!!! To summarize, it was the BEST staff I have seen so far!! There were only two things I didn´t like: lots of mosquitoes and no keys on rooms doors, so everybody could get into your room... I just loved the free rounds of caipirinhas. They were delicious :)

Hostal Plus

Santander, Spain

It´s an informal hostel quite small that provides you a lot of facilities. The owner helps us a lot by being very flexible with the guests; The individual room has a big bed and a freezer; The problem is that the staff is not always there.

H Rado Hostel

Santiago, Chile

This hostel is just perfect!!! Staff is helpful, everything is clean, safe and breakfast is amazing! Simply THE BEST in town! I DEFINITELY recomend it!!!

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Despite the hostel is next to the subway, it´s quite far from downtown, like 30/35 minutes by walking. I didn´t feel safe inside the room because the locker was broken! Staff is friendly, the bar is great, breakfast is very good and the city map they give us is amazing. Good wi-fi. PS.: Room is smelly!!!

It`s a good hostel `cause it`s clean and very close to Termini. The thing is that i didn`t feel 100% safe inside the rooms because the lockers didn`t work as it should. They seemed to be bronken. There is a guy at the reception (he looks like an Indian) that is unfriendly and unhelpfull!!!

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This was definitely one of the best hostels i´ve stayed in. Staff is very helpful and friendly, everything is clean, safe and with a perfect location. The only little problem is that wifi doen`t work perfectly inside the rooms.

It was DEFINITELY the best hostel I´ve been to: large lockers, safe, good atmosphere, helpful staff... The only problem is that the breakfast is a bit poor. Kitchen is not open for our own use during the day and if you intend to improve your breakfast/meal you need to pay for it.

Ô de Casa Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

The hostel has a GREAT and helpful staff. The breakfast is also very good and well served. But, for me, there were some problems: rooms were excessively close to the pub area. That "silence moment at night" they mentioned doesn´t exist. From 11 PM to 4 PM I couldn´t t sleep because I was listening to everything that was going on at the pub area. In other words: very noisy at night. Ps1.: If you like to party, go ahead! Ps2.: rooms have no keys.Ps.3 No computers at the hostel.Only wi-fi :(

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Breakfast: awsome and with a LOT of food. I just wanted it to be earlier ´cause it´s only from 8 to 11... Kitchen: could be more organized and clean, specially the fridge. Reception: They are all friendly and help you with everything you want!! :) Room: The bad thing is there´s only 1 key for everyone. So you need to pic it up at the reception everytime you need to get into the room Look: Take a lock with you to keep your stuff safe inside the lockers!!

Thanks a lot for your review!!! It is important to know that our reception is opened 24 hours so there is always someone here able to handle your room key, as well as making sure the room where you are getting in each time is yours! We´ll be waiting for you next time :-)

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

An excelent hostel. I wish I could stay there forever. :)