Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Staff very friendly here that's why we choose it after seeing the reviews on here :) good location right next to the main backpacker area and only 5 mins from beach.

• 9th Feb 2014

Tran Ly Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

The staff at Tran Ly are excellent although it's mostly just the manager and security guy. The manager is very helpful in booking things and we did a easy rider tour from here to Hoi An which we really enjoyed. The choice of breakfast is good and room is clean and spacious. Showers are warm and it's near to where the bus dropped us.

• 2nd Feb 2014

Mojito House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

You can't expect much paying 125THB per night but for me it wasn't a nice experience. I couldn't get to sleep as the bed was harder and more springyier than anything I've experienced. The towels and small blankets on the bed stank like sweat. If you want basic this is it.

• 15th Jan 2014

Nid's Bungalows

Koh Samui, Thailand

Loved the atmosphere, so many different animals running about. The cockerels were a tad noisy in the mornings but as an animal lover I didn't mind. It's a bit out of the way but when u get there it's so worth it. Prob wouldn't walk the dirt road alone but there was 4 of us. We spent a whole day lazing by the pool one day and it was so nice.

• 2nd Oct 2012