• Germany, Female, 25-30
Hyde Park Hostel, London, England
4.6
16th Nov 2013

Been to this hostel 4 days in 09/2013 and had to experience bites of bed buggs & other creatures. You do not notice the bites the following day - and may also think of moscitos at first. Right now, after 10 weeks, some of the deep wounds are still healing - the scars are horrible and very visible - my dermatologist told me this will not change for up to a year. The most ugly thing is, that - looking back - I am 95% sure that the staff had known about the situation - bed buggs & other creatures.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
Hyde Park Hostel, London, England
5.4
18th Sep 2013

I had a massive problem with bugs in my room - the first time of my life. I thought it to be a matter of moscitos, but my GP told me (after returning home) that it had been done by bugs. One of the problems is, that you realize the bug-problem (and the bites) days after the attacks have taken place. I am looking horiible now - I can not work in my client faced role (or leave home for any purpose) - and will be able to return to work in about 10 days. I have the feeling that staff knew about it.