Equity Point London

Only stayed 1 night but everything was to a good standard, the only thing that was missing was a bar with a communal area but other than that it was a good stay.

Sant Jordi Diagonal Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Very good all round; good standard of facilities and friendly staff.

Bilbao Akelarre Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Excellent facilities and great staff but is a little way away from the center.

Roger's House

San Sebastian, Spain

Really good atmosphere and some cool things to do organised by the hostel especially the Surfing lessons and the walking tours by Mario. My only problems were that there aren't enough lockers for everybody and i was rudely treated by one of the members of staff after Surfing.

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

Very good hostel especially the location wise.

Itinere Hostel

Granada, Spain

I had a good stay at the hostel although there were problems with the shower leaking into the toilet. Good location and good facilities like your own kitchen and living room. Very quiet and calm hostel.

Hi there, First of all, thank you for your review. I'm sorry about the shower, but in a hostel things break oftenly and we need some time to fix them. We are on it. While you stayed here we went out 3 times in a group. There were signs on the reception. We are proud of having a calm atmosphere, we are not a party place.

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

Be Sound Hostel

Colors Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

A cosy hostel with friendly staff and clean facilities. Enjoyed my stay and would stay there again.

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Friendly and helpful staff and great organised nights out, great for a fun filled time in Budapest.