Reviews: Sumosid

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 43

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This was my second stay at Four Courts and this time I brought my 20 year-old daughter. We love the location, ammenities and value. The staff is friendly and helpful.

My stay was for a private room over a weekend in January 2013.Based on it's location and ammenites, I liked this hostel. The problem was the private rooms are over a nightclub "Entrenous", owned by the Hostel which is rented out for dance parties. Both nights, the noise from party-goers and the music, as well as the noise from the heating system made sleeping very difficult. You probably may not have these issues on a week night during warm weather but be warned!

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad that you liked our hostel and ammenities. Our nightclub is 100% soundproofed bu sometimes the party goers coming in and out can be quite loud. We do apologise for that. Hopefully we can welcome you back to Bruges again in the future. Safe travels! The Bauhaus Team

HI De Draecke Gent

Gent, Belgium

First time at a Hostel International(HI) affiliated property. A bare bones private room - was all I needed a clean bed and shower. Glad I brought my own soap with me! Location near the castle was very convenient to the sites.

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

My review of Four Courts Hostel from Trip Advisor:"As expected with a hostel, you receive the basics for your stay, a clean bed, in this case a en suite bath. The staff and services put Four Courts over the top. The staff was helpful and eager to provide me with any assistance regarding recommendations and arranging transport to the airport. Services like free International phone calls via Skype and free Internet access were especially invaluable for those who are "out of pocket" while traveling. I felt ver