Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 28

• Bouvet Island, Male, 25-30
Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
18th Jun 2014

I had amazing nights at Wada hostel in Guilin. The girls were extremely friendly and helpful. They provide you with some board/ card games and ended up making friends whilst there. In addition, I must say that their lemon chicken is absolutely gorgeous!! Food/ drinks are sold by a reasonable price. Highly recommended!

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2014

Most probably the best hostel I have stayed at. Convenient location. The staff is super friendly and helpful. In addition, I must say the room was really clean and comfortable. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for your great review. We hope to have you stay with us again. Have a nice trip!

2nd May 2014

The friendliest hostel staff EVER!! The guys were extremely helpful and friendly. I had a great time in Lijiang, even I stayed only one night there. They suggested me things to do. I ended up renting a bike to cycle from the hostel to the mountain and one of the guys went with me. Moreover, the hostel is really clean, they offer good food, the environment is nice, they have games, bar, beers, etc. Best Regards, FIlipe C. Freitas (from Brazil)

Twelve Time International Hostel, Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China
4.6
6th Apr 2014

At first they said there was no available rooms, although I had a booking... but that it is ok, I can understand. What annoyed me is that seemed that they did not care about this. Well, I ended up getting a room, as booked. Important: the toilet was absolutely disgusting and there was NO HOT WATER at all!! So,my overall experience was not good.

5.1
30th Apr 2013

Not recommended. The worst customer service experience I have EVER had. I stayed in this hostel for more than 2 months and the way I was treated by the staff it was just unbelievable - two guys at the reception even argue with me in a truly disrespectful, offensive and impolite way (Sarah was the exception, really nice person). The location in convenient, the rooms are ok, but the staff made my experience under my expectation - especially because I stayed there for more than 2 months.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24