• Italy, Couple, 41+
25th Aug 2013

Lovely house, perfect breakfast and the owners are very friendly and helpful. I would have just preferred to not have to leave the keys everytime we went out just 'cause didnt wanted our hosts to have to wait for our return.

YHA London Thameside, London, England
10th Jun 2013

I've been at this hostel before, I love the area, with view and walks on the Thames, and the easy connection by Overground with East London (and with City Center with bus to Victoria just outside the gate). Also, rooms are proper rooms, large, with real beds, lockers, and toilet + shower ensuite. And this time I found out there is also a proper well furnished common kitchen. I'd just like them to have free wi fi, or at least a bit cheaper the £5 per day.

Belsize House, London, England
10th Apr 2013

Having a proper bed in a proper bright room with personal drawers and wardrobe for this cheap price is high value in London. Plus it came with private shower and washbasin, and two meals, nothing as a 4 start restaurant but large portions and cooked on the spot at the hostel's kitchen. The staff is nice and helpful and the area is beautiful and safe and well connected to the centre, actually you can just walk to Camden. More a guesthouse then the usual messy hostel. Recommended.

B&B Music, Milan, Italy
6.0
4th Apr 2013

I've done a reservation at this hostel on behalf of english friends travelling to Milan. When I met them in the evening they told me that when they arrived at the hostel for check in the guy at reception told them the room I reserved was not available, and he gave them another room charging 25 euros more then the cost fixed when booking here on hostel world. Not serious at all and totally unrecommended if you prefer to avoid bad surprises.

6th Nov 2012

My advice for travellers is to spend two days at least exploring this beautiful area of London: Isle of Dogs, The Docklands, Greenwich are worth a trip on their own. About the Hostel, is a rare place to stay - and I've been in many other London Hostels before. It's a real pub, vith view on the Thames, great food & beers, basic but unlimited breakfast.. I've got ensuite room x 4 people for a cheap price. Wifi works perfectly, not only in lovely lounge, but also in rooms. DLR is 3 minutes walk,.

• Italy, Mixed Group, 31-40
MEININGER Hamburg City Center, Hamburg, Germany
9.0
16th Nov 2011

Nice, clean, smart, with hotel quality standards. Highly recommended.

Thanks for this nice comment Monica,hope we'll see you soon again. :)