Homey Hostel Downtown

Taipei, Taiwan

LEE & NO Guesthouse & Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

I really loved this hostel and would definitely stay here again. Everyone was so nice and friendly and the place is really cozy, truly a home away from home! Thank you Heather for your hospitality! The only drawback is that the location, because it's in a quiet, secluded neighborhood, is really difficult to find. Not even the police could find it for me! So if you stay here, I'd recommend renting out some pocket wifi at the airport or something because that would really help with directions.

Hello~!! This is Heather :) It's good to know that you finished your travel safely! I really enjoyed the chocolate you gave me as a present, it was surely good X) Thanks for kind comments & we'll try our best for our customers to find our place much easier! Hope to see you again at here and have a good good life :D! Warm regards, Heather

Gap Year Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

I really enjoyed my stay at Gap Year Hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful, and I appreciated the free breakfast. At first, this hostel might be hard to find (especially in the rain), but afterwards it's quite convenient. The only thing I didn't really like was the shower, which was in the same room as the toilet, but this seems very common in a lot of Asia. Overall, I would stay here again!

Time Peace Apartment

Sapporo, Japan

I loved staying here and would definitely do so again. It's in a very convenient location, once you find it the first time, and very close to the nearest subway station. The living room area is great and free breakfast is provided! The owner, Jin, was so friendly and warm and was of great help. You can also do laundry here and get free-wifi. Overall, a great place to stay in Sapporo!

Sumo Backpackers

Osaka, Japan

This was my first time staying at an all-girls' hostel and I was very impressed. The staff was very professional and friendly and will meet you at the station to make sure you don't get lost. This is a small hostel, but it's very comfortable and has everything you need. When I stayed here, there weren't many guests so I had a lot of space to myself. Would definitely recommend this hostel, and I would stay here again!

This was a wonderful place to stay and I enjoyed every moment of it. Met lots of great people, had two comfortable nights' rest, and the staff was so friendly and helpful. The bathrooms and showers are especially awesome. I always enjoy my time at K's!