Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

I'd stayed there before, so had pretty high expectations that weren't completely met. The corridors were smelly and the room was not very clean, especially the bathroom. When the cleaners came to pick up the trash they asked us whether the bathroom needs cleaning. The way I see it, it's something they should do every single day regardless of what we say. Maybe they were feeling lazy...

Hi There, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the hostel. I am sorry that your stay was not as good this time round. I have just had all of the carpets cleaned in the hostel. I have spoken to the cleaning supervisor about the fact you were asked about the cleaning, becuase you are right, this should be done everday. I do hope that you come again so you can check to see if things have gone back to the way they were :) Best wishes, Cat Ritchie, General Manager

Kiwi Basecamp

Christchurch, New Zealand

Very basic and a little bit untidy. While there are some things that need improving in my opinion (bathrooms small and dated, my private room didn't have a bin, the whole place isn't as clean as it should be...) it could be worse. So not the nicest place, but still quite ok.

Adventure Queenstown Hostel

Queenstown, New Zealand

The most wonderful hostel I have ever stayed at! Hostel perfection! :)

Glow Worm Cottages

Franz Josef, New Zealand

It was ok, not particularly bad, but not particularly good either.

The Old Countryhouse

Christchurch, New Zealand

Sequoia Lodge Backpackers

Picton, New Zealand

Lovely little hostel. One of those home away from home type of places!

Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

It can be a bit loud sometimes because of the bar, but other than that it's quite awesome.

Spa Lodge Backpackers

Rotorua, New Zealand

The staff was absolutely lovely, so thank you for that. :) My main problem was with the cleanliness, especially the showers were quite disgusting. If I were you I'd wash them properly and throw out the old shower curtains. They smell really bad. I don't think I'd stay in this hostel again.

Ponsonby Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

Nice rooms and excellent staff. Restrooms are not that great, but nothing you wouldn't be able to live with!

Pentlands Backpackers Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Simply put: it was lovely! Staff was friendly and helpful, facilities super clean and the rooms nice. Especially the beds were sooooo comfortable! Thank you for a wonderful stay! :)