Clink261, London, England
6.3
21st Jun 2014

The location is great - very close to King's Cross and Soho. The staff was very nice and the breakfast was okay, too.This was still one of worst hostels I've been too so far. Everything is really old/used and cheap. And one toilet for the whole floor with 5 or 6 dorm rooms is not enough. I'd go to another floor to use the toilet,... oh wait, on the third floor there is no bathroom for men at all. The beds are not for tall people.I'm 1.89m and the bed was too short for me.

Hi, Thanks for your feedback and nice words about staff, location and breakfast. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. The building though decorated in modern style is quite old but we are doing our best to keep all facilities clean and in order. I'm sorry the beds were too small for you, they are in standard size. Regarding male toilets - they're located on every level except 1st floor and reception staff is always ready to advise our guests with this or other issues. Enjoy your travels! Agata

Equity Point Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
3rd May 2014

The hostel has the best value for money I've seen. We spend 4 euros for a night in a 8-bed dorm which even included breakfast. The hostel is really close to the main areas, all of them in walking distance. Unfortunately we had a little inconvenience that due to our booking we had to switch rooms after one night. It was not possible to just change the room and bring our luggage there. Instead we had to check out at 10 am and check in at 3pm again, but we were able to lock our bags for the time.

Arena Hostel Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
2nd May 2014

The staff was really helpful and friendly in this hostel. However, a big letdown is that the reception is only available from 11 am to 7 pm. We arrived at 11 am, left our bags there and returned at 11 pm in the evening. Neither in the evening, nor in the morning before our check-out were we able to reach someone, hence we couldn't get the extra towel we paid for. One should make sure to definitely check-in between 2pm and 7pm, otherwise one could run into problems here.

MEININGER Hamburg City Center, Hamburg, Germany
30th Apr 2014

We stayed with 4 people in a 6-bedroom. The room was very clean and in good shape, staff was friendly and always available. The quality standard is those of hotels rather than hostels. The hostel itself is situated in Altona, one of the nicest neighbourhoods of Hamburg, which is close to the city center. Areas like the harbor or the Reeperbahn and can be conveniently reached on foot or by train. A downside was that the

Kabul Party Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
7.7
23rd Jul 2013

This is a great hostel if you want to meet new people and spend a great time with a lot of partying in Barcelona. The hostel is quite expensive, but the location (at 'Les Rambles', the heart of the city) and the included free meals make up for it if you have the chance to be there. The shared bathrooms could have been cleaner, but everything else was tidy. My locker didn't work. They were helpful and willing to repair it, but in the end I had to use my friend's locker either way.