• Greece, Female, 31-40
Planet Traveler Hostel, Toronto, Canada
18th Jun 2013

In general I enjoyed my stay at the Planet Traveler Hostel! The rooms are really tiny and with so many luggage all of us had was crowded. But the beds are big enough and the common areas are pretty spacious. The patio and the view from there are excellent. The staff was helpful, the breakfast was ok (some fruits or juice could be added of course). Something I would recommend is to put individual lights near each bed so that disturbance is minimized.

• Greece, Female, 31-40
Vertigo Centre, Marseille, France
24th Nov 2011

My bed was next to the window and it was loud outside and in addition there was a fan working all the night in the room that made more noise. I would prefer if there were lockers in the room and if there were small small lights, so you don't wake the roommates because you have to turn on the lights. The location is good if you need to be near the train station. It's not far from the centre but the place doesn't look safe if you want to come back late alone.