Location Italy, Gender Female, Age 31

Noosa Flashpackers, Noosa, Australia
3rd Sep 2014

I've stayed at Noosa Flashpackers for two nights and I reckon it is one of the best hostels I have evers stayed at!! Johanna, the owner is simply AMAZING! she was very helpful and very professional, as the othe r members of the staff. The girls dorm was perfect: clean, spacious, and functional. Big lockers, hair drier and hair straightner provided! a bit far from the main beach, but the shuttle bus rides very often so no problem at all! I will go back for sure!!

The Attic Backpackers, Auckland, New Zealand
7.1
2nd May 2014

Space Hotel, Melbourne, Australia
10th Nov 2013

I attended a course at University of Melbourne and found the hostel in a perfect location. I definetely recommend it. Travel desk gave helpful advice and assistance.

• Italy, Mixed Group, 25-30
Hatters Hostel- Liverpool, Liverpool, England
11th Dec 2011

extremely clean..and the bathroom in the 4 mixed dorm was huge!! huge and well equipped kitchen. Perfect location,right in the city center. Staff was great, asked me if I needed help to call a taxi at 6 am.he would have done it for me, very thoughtful. not so good for socializing though if you travel alone.

• Italy, Mixed Group, 25-30
Four Courts Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
18th Nov 2011

It was very clean, high standard hostel. Perfect location, great staff and many amenities for guests' use.