Location: Italy, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Noosa Flashpackers

Noosa, Australia

I've stayed at Noosa Flashpackers for two nights and I reckon it is one of the best hostels I have evers stayed at!! Johanna, the owner is simply AMAZING! she was very helpful and very professional, as the othe r members of the staff. The girls dorm was perfect: clean, spacious, and functional. Big lockers, hair drier and hair straightner provided! a bit far from the main beach, but the shuttle bus rides very often so no problem at all! I will go back for sure!!

The Attic Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

Space Hotel

Melbourne, Australia

I attended a course at University of Melbourne and found the hostel in a perfect location. I definetely recommend it. Travel desk gave helpful advice and assistance.

• 10th Nov 2013

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

extremely clean..and the bathroom in the 4 mixed dorm was huge!! huge and well equipped kitchen. Perfect location,right in the city center. Staff was great, asked me if I needed help to call a taxi at 6 am.he would have done it for me, very thoughtful. not so good for socializing though if you travel alone.

• 11th Dec 2011

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

It was very clean, high standard hostel. Perfect location, great staff and many amenities for guests' use.

• 18th Nov 2011