BroadSky Hostel, St Petersburg, Russia
11th Jul 2015

Excellent Hostel , very very friendly stuff , a little dark at times but I love my stay here

Vagabond Hostel, Moscow, Russia
9th Jul 2015

Lovely atmosphere , very friendly stuff, and small feast of snacks from all over Europe was provided in the afternoon during my stay there , the shower might not be the best in term of privacy ( just curtains to separate 2 showers ) but not really a minus. Direction to hostel can be a little difficult , any kind of sign on the door on the 1st floor might helps.

MR.COMMA guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
13th Apr 2015

very friendly staff , recommended where to go and eat during our stay, excellent location very close to Hongdae , however it will be around 8-9 minutes walk from the subway station

Thank you so much for your review :) I always love Thai people. You are so sweet, too. Just like other Thai people :) We will always do our best for guests' stay! Thank you

Busan Kyungsung Hostel & Cafe, Busan, South Korea
11th Apr 2015

Excellent choice to stay in Busan and one of the best value for money Hostel I ever stayed in. Apart from the checkin "Lzonecafe" that take a bit of time to find , this is an excellent place to stay , cleanliness is very good and people are very friendly, only 2-3 minutes walk from the Subway and if you like to party , there are clubs around.

• Thailand, Male, 18-24
Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
17th Jan 2014

I love this hostel , the staffs are great and friendly , I booked a dormitory but something is wrong with the booking so the staff just upgrade me to a private room ! , there is many things to do in the hostel , Chinese chess , Ping Pong ,etc etc. One of the best hostel I ever stayed !

First of all, thank you very much for your evaluation. We are so appreciated that you enjoyed yourslef during your journey in hantanginn. Of course, arranging a variety of activities, is our specialty, and we also expect you can feel relaxed and warming-home here. we will take this as the goal, and make efforts to provide you with more quality, more good service. Look forward to meeting your next time and wish you Happy Chinese New Year.

• Thailand, Male, 18-24