Horrible, trashy, I do NOT recommend this place to anyone. The manager, Bianca, is irresponsable and dishonest. Nearly midnight I had to leave the hostel, because of a party that was taking place at the hostel. With the loudly sound was impossible to sleep. In the other day, I came back to the hostel to take my money back. The girl didn´t want to give me back! I had to go to the police and to the city´s tourism department to denounce the place. A very big stress!!!

• 16th Oct 2012

HI Marina dos Anjos

Arraial do Cabo, Brazil

One of the best hostels I´ve ever been. The breakfast is great, all facilities are around, the bed linen is clean and ironed. Very good.

• 15th Oct 2012

El Misti House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Awful! The room I booked had problems because of the rain. They sent me to another room, without windows. I DID refuse to stay there. So, they sent me to another one, at the basement. The conditions were not better. The water came from the floor and from each 30 minutes a girl came to drag out the water. Aside this place, at the basement, there are two tanks of water working all night. So, the noise is another problem, and not just for the people host in the basement. Awful, poor, unhealthy!

• 7th Jun 2012