Mars Otel

Bodrum, Turkey

A little bit far from the action but it is a clean and nice hotel. I will recommend it.

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent place, good location and helpful staff. Mustaffa is a really cool guy and he will be there if you have any problem. The private rooms were clean and nice. Breakfast was good for private rooms, although if you were staying in multiple bed room, you would get a poor breakfast. I will recommend bada bing to my friends.

Sydney Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Good place with nice location. Staff was helpful and nice. The view is great. I recommend it

Old City Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The private room is in the basement next to the bathroom and it does't have any air circulation nor natural light, thus making the room smelly and hummed. For the same price, you can find other places out of Sultanahmed area with sea view. I wouldn't recommend Old City Hostel to my friends.

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

The place was really nice, close to downtown and in a very beautiful old house. Staff was helpful and always nice. I recomend it.

Thank you very much for your recommendation. It's great to know that you liked our location and property.All staffs were happy to meet you ! Happy journey !