Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

• 14th Oct 2013

Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

I really loved it to stay in this hostel. Its really clean and has nice rooms with a balcony. The staff was really nice and helpfull. There are no bunkbeds in the hostel, whats really nice. They have a good kitchen, just no breakfast..

• 10th Oct 2013

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed 2 weeks ago for a week in lemon spirit! It was sooo nice to stay there. I stayed in 5 diffrent hostels in Rio, but this was for sure the best one for me : ) All the people who are working there are so nice and helpfull!The admosphere is great!

• 5th Jul 2013

Leblon Spot Design

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I had a nice stay at leblon design spot. The staff in the day is really nice and helpfull. The hostel is clean! The breakfast is excellent, with fresh orange juice and fruits! When you are looking for a quit more serieus hostel, its a good one! I missed a little bit the fun and the travellers atmospere! Because there were lots of students staying for a longer period, in the time I was there.

• 29th Jun 2013

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

I had a really good time in bambu-hostel! The hostel has big dorms with a lot of space. There are a lot of bathrooms in the hostel. Its clean! The staff is nice and helpfull. The atmosphere is really good! Around 7pm everybody get a capirinia for free : ) ..

• 24th Mar 2012