Freemans lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

A very cozy hostel with extremely friendly staff. Great facilities and definitely one of the cleanest hostels I have ever seen. Would stay here again.

• 18th May 2013

YHA Napier

Napier, New Zealand

Excellent staff, great facilities (especially the kitchen) and a cozy atmosphere.

• 16th May 2013

Crash Palace

Rotorua, New Zealand

A very nice and clean hostel with excellent staff. I couldn't think of anything to complain, which is rather rare for me. Would definitely recommend.

• 14th May 2013
  • Finland

nice we do understand we can not please everyone so glad we could keep you from finding anything to complain about !! thank you for taking the time to leave a review we appreciate it !

Sleeping Inn Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

A good hostel if you're young and want to party. Not a good hostel if you value cleanliness and quiet. The Wi-Fi doesn't really work and computers available (for additional cost) are very slow. Slept in a six bed dorm, which was supposed to have an ensuite bathroom, but in reality was shared with two other rooms. Bed and mattress rather old. The staff was nice. If you're looking for a place to meet other party people and go out clubbing, come here. At the age of 24, I felt a little out of place.

• 10th May 2013
  • Finland

Hi Taija thank you very much for your review. Funny that you felt "a liitle out of place" as the average age of our guests is between 21 and 30. We do take everyone out to the clubs every night to create a fun atmosphere and to give everyone the chance to meet other people. After 10pm there is a no noise policy and everyone can have a quiet night in if needed. The Wifi got fixed/improved while you were here. My apologies if this has caused any inconvenience. Safe travels :)