Soul Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Very nice place and atmosphere. Staff really helpful. Very nice welcoming with just the right information offered.

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

The music in the patio is really too loud. The staff is really nice though.

Dear guest, thank you for review, we apologize for the sound of the music in the Patio, thank you for let us know, we will be more careful, we look forward seeing you soon, Regards. Front Desk Manager.

Tasso Hostel

Florence, Italy

Mya Thida Hotel

Bagan, Myanmar

Staff had very poor English and acted rather unprofessional. As an example: I have asked them 2 times the day before checking out to call me a taxi for the airport early in the morning. However early in the morning they were surprised I needed a taxi. Nevertheless (for the price of a normal taxi) they took me to the airport with their "shuttle" along with other travellers who paid half the amount I have been asked to.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Tasso Hostel

Florence, Italy

Overall a very nice surprise. The venue is beautiful and the staff helpful, intelligent and knowledgeable. A pleasure to have them around. The best stay in Italy so far. Romina was great.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Staying here was one of the highlights of my South Asian trip. Clean. Great atmosphere, nice people arrownd, friendly and knowledgeable staff. I couldn't have ask for more. Thank you!

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Very clean, staff nice and helpfull. Unfortunately my stay was too short to enjoy what this place has to offer. Would love to stay there another time.

Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

Friendly and helpful staff. Very nice and clean house. Located in a nice area. Only wished towels were provided.

Good morning Roxane, Thanks for your feed-back. Towels are available, and for free! Pitty you didn't asked for it. Best regards, Karel