Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The location is great, but the staff is even better... free wifi, an amazing breakfast, the top terrace bar with stunning views over Hagia Sophia... on the check out day they let me stay as much as I wanted there.... 100% recommended ... Best regards to all the staff from Spain!!!!!!!!

• 4th Jul 2014
  • South Africa

It might be one of the best hostels whete I've ever stayed, the top terrace is amazing and you will meet a lot of nice people, walking distance to all the important spots in the city, no doubt about I will come back!!!! The staff is really friendly as well!!!!!

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

great hostel in the heart of the city center not far from the old Jerusalen 15 min. walk.... really close to the market and the bus station

really good hostel with a great staff 15 min walk to the Petra's visitors centre They even gave me an upgrading to a better room... so I'd totally recomend this hostel...

it is a really nice hostel to stay very close to the tower and the train station as well.

Fabrizzio Guesthouse

Madrid, Spain

Amazing hostel in the old Madrid with the best view over Plaza Mayor, the staff is really friendly, and you get frre breaksfast so I'd recomend it 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

It might be best hostel where I've ever stayied, the staff is helpful so the tuk tuk drivers they take you anywhere you want to... the pool is amazing after a day at the temples, Cambodia is the best country where I've ever been... the hamburguers are the bar are tastefull!!!!!!!!

Soul Kitchen Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

it is a really good place

Godzillas Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Is a great hostel, location is perfect, and the staff help in in anything you need.