Location: France, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Tree In Lodge

Singapore, Singapore

We are a couple and booked through hostelworld. It was designated as double bed, but we were in a 2 bed dorm. The guy explained, there was an issue with hostel world denomination during 2 weeks. That was the only issue we had, I don't think that's their fault, and we actually spent really good time there. They are super friendly and met friendly guests as well ! So if you are not afraid with dorms, that's a super good place to stay for the value.

This hostel is in a really good location. staff is really nice and helpful as much as they can. They may not speak English fluently, but enough to understand and being understood. rooms are fine in size. There is a small smoking area between 2 floors which is quite nice after a day walking around. Good place to stay. only small drawback is the noise from the corridor (in case someone speaks in the corridor it is as if he is in the same room). but that's fine for a couple of days.

I spent 2 nights there. Very happy about it. People are friendly. there is a roof top which is perfect for the last beer of the day. The location is perfect, very close to a metro station. Room was good, very large, with proper AC.

Metropolis Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Location is perfect. The roof top is just amazing, you will meet a lot of other back packers. Dorms are fine. It is a nice value for money, part from the fact that they didn't want to cancel 1 nights even 48h before (stating that the policy is 72h... thanks). That was the only thing I didn't like about this place (I found it quite poorly played). So go there, but don't book anything but 1 night and then extend it everyday.

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Elbrus Home

Kathmandu, Nepal

Comon Bungalow

Koh Phangan, Thailand

After confirmation from hostelworld, they didn't want to confirm the reservation and claimed to be fullybooked. They didn't tried to find any other places available for me and even didn't give back the deposit ... that's a nice business plan, but doesn't help at all. (hostelworld refunded the deposit - thanks)

The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

very nice. Thanks Sunny

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

I don't really know why this guest house is well rated. I am traveling a lot through China and usually a 90% rate is a nice guest house. The atmosphere has nothing special. My room was facing the corridor (which is usually ok) but in this case it was just impossible to sleep as staff were making a lot of noise (late during the evening by chatting and in the early morning cleaning ladies).

Hello Dear, Thanks for stay with us and give us the kindly feed back. we sorry for your Unpleasant Experience in our hostel. we check that day when you saty here, everybody know we only have one staff on dudy after 0:00am,so how we can chatting in the midnight? and our clean lady start to work from 9:00am in the morning, we are all absolutely not agree with you. but still thanks for your advice, any way , we will try our best to make here more comfortable for everyone here, will do our best and make hard job to make the best hostel. have a nice day. best helen

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

The atmosphere is great. You will meet people while playing pool or table tennis. breakfast are great as well.