• Ireland, Male, 25-30
Besiktas Guesthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
16th May 2013

Great place to stay. Just a short bus stop outside the main touristy areas. Having a kitchen was great, especially being beside the fish market. DIning on the roof terrace and looking over Istanbul was special. This place is the perfect place for people to stay who are looking to stay in Istanbul without being surrounded by tourists. It is ideal for people who wish to cook a little bit themselves and who wish to feel like they are living in Istanbul. A big thank you to Sahan.

Although we talked a little bit at the front door when they came to the gyesthouse , I was impressed by their positive energy and lively approach . For me , they are easygoing , open -minded and charming couple which makes our business easily with joy.. James , our gates are all wiedely open to you whenever you want.May be , the next time we may spend more time together such as having some drink or dinner at our sweet terrace. My warm regards to Dublin, Şahan

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
Bayrams Treehouse, Olympos, Turkey
4th May 2013

We missed this place the second we left and I can not wait to return. We stayed in a bungalow, it was very comfortable and very clean. The food was so tasty and plentiful. The walk through the ruins to the beach was amazing. This is the perfect place just to chill out and relax. The staff were very freindly and very helpfull.

• Ireland,
Dreamtime Travellers Rest, Cairns, Australia
5th Jun 2008

Excellent hostel. It is small funky hostel.You can find a hammock or a couch to chill out on or listen to some cool beats. I met some really cool people here and the staff were so helpfull. I wish this was my house. 10 out of ten.

• Ireland,
Be Mar Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
1st Jul 2005

one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. great location, great staff. great lauugh.