Reviews: rajkamalpol

Location: India, Gender: Male, Age: 35

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

Ostello Bello was truly a 5 star experience. From the moment we stepped in Gaby (Gabriella - I hope I got the spelling right) made us welcome. besides the free drinks she also had some pasta for us ( we were probably looking tired and hungry) as we had a long flight and almost 17 hours of travelling. The rooms were good and all the necessary facilities were available. The location was bang in the centre of Milan and many of the attractions including the duomo and the was within walking distance

Bodega Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice hostel and very clean too. Good comfortable beds and located in a decent location. I only stayed overnight but would have no trouble recommending anyone else. The hostel owners (three American brothers from Wisconsin if I am not wrong) are friendly and helpful. Funnily it was a little difficult to locate and maybe they should have a neon board or something if possible. I took some pictures of the wall paintings inside and they were beautiful. Will share them soon.

Me Mates Villa

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Good hostel. The beds were large and spacious and it was located a little inside but still close to the main area in Phnom Penh. A suggestion - you definitely need bed side lamps. It is very difficult and slightly annoying if the main light gets switched every time someone enters the room.

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Good hostel and located in a very convenient location. The rooms were nice and clean and had a small balcony. Walking distance from the night market and pub street. The hostel also had association with tuk tuks who would take you across Siem Reap for very reasonable fairs. Also, they had organized tours for those who wanted to do the same. A suggestion: They cycles were for free but probably need some maintenance. Maybe charge a dollar and have better cycles.

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Well first the pro's. The hostel is located right in the middle of Lub D Bangkok Siam Square. It is a great location and the BTS stop is just outside the hostel. The hostel is generally clean and has access cards so in general pretty safe. For the price, a very decent place to stay. Not so good: Well, the hostel is more like a hotel. There is no character. I have been to many hostels which would organize events, like roaming the city, pub crawls etc. Very few in here.

Gorge View

Niagara Falls, USA

A good hostel with the necessary amenities. However, the hostel can do more to provide guided tours or help the visitors understand the nearby tourist attractions and the places to visit. The staff is friendly and helpful and I will certainly recommend staying there.

HI NYC Hostel

New York, USA

A beautiful hostel and I certainly enjoyed my stay there. Very close to the subway. However the location might be a little unsafe late at night. The hostel has a lot of activities every day and staying there was certainly fun.