• USA, Male, 41+
Hlemmur Square, Reykjavik, Iceland
5th Nov 2014

A very nice place to stay. Convenient to main shopping streets and walkable to many nearby locations. Great facilities.

• USA, Male, 18-24
Adventure Queenstown Hostel, Queenstown, New Zealand
14th Apr 2014

Best hostel ever

• USA, Male, 41+
Greenpoint YMCA, New York, USA
7.1
29th Mar 2013

I got ripped off by either Hostelworld or the location - the Greenpoint Y in what was charged to me. I made the online reservation at HostelWorld, but then the Greenpoint Y would not give me credit for the advance charge for the restervation. Total rip off.

• China, Male, 41+
Wang Fat Hostel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
6.3
23rd Nov 2011

I have not stayed at many hostels so I may not be the best reviewer. At first I was totally creeped out by this hostel. You check in at one building, with a hard to find address in Hong Kong, and then are led by this Asian Lurch type character to yet another nearby location. There's a confusing key pad entry, claustrophic elevator, then two more keys through a non descript door to your room. I was convinced if I was murdered there my body would not have been found for ages.