• Bangladesh, Female, 25-30
Orange Drive Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
8th Jul 2013

Clean hostel. Staffs were friendly. Adequate number of showers and toilets were available. Most importantly, location was excellent!

• Bangladesh, Couple, 25-30
Hotel Taiyo, Osaka, Japan
14th Mar 2012

I really love my stay at this hostel. Staffs were friendly. They showed us all amenities upon arrival. I stayed at a private room with my sister. The room was clean. Bathrobe, towel, toothpaste, toothbrush were provided. There was a TV in the room. Washroom was clean. Shampoo and bodywash were provided, too. I would highly recommend Hotel Taiyo to those on budget trip. Totally worth of money!

• Bangladesh, Female, 25-30
Canadiana Backpackers Inn, Toronto, Canada
5th Jan 2012

Excellent value for money. The location is at the heart of downtown and close to everything - restaurants, groceries, attractions, subways, streetcars, movie theater! Hostel management is very good. The room where I stayed was very clean; so was the washroom and common spaces. Free breakfast provided. Staffs were very friendly. Kitchen, laundry, locker, and payphone facilities are very good. I would definitely stay here if I visit Toronto again! Just love the experience!