Orange Drive Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

Clean hostel. Staffs were friendly. Adequate number of showers and toilets were available. Most importantly, location was excellent!

• 8th Jul 2013

Hotel Taiyo

Osaka, Japan

I really love my stay at this hostel. Staffs were friendly. They showed us all amenities upon arrival. I stayed at a private room with my sister. The room was clean. Bathrobe, towel, toothpaste, toothbrush were provided. There was a TV in the room. Washroom was clean. Shampoo and bodywash were provided, too. I would highly recommend Hotel Taiyo to those on budget trip. Totally worth of money!

• 14th Mar 2012

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

Excellent value for money. The location is at the heart of downtown and close to everything - restaurants, groceries, attractions, subways, streetcars, movie theater! Hostel management is very good. The room where I stayed was very clean; so was the washroom and common spaces. Free breakfast provided. Staffs were very friendly. Kitchen, laundry, locker, and payphone facilities are very good. I would definitely stay here if I visit Toronto again! Just love the experience!

• 5th Jan 2012