• Netherlands, Female,
University Hall Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
29th Nov 2012

Amazing facilities, friendly staff and such a reasonable price! The free brekky was tasty and such a great perk! Would definitely recommend to all. Comfy bed, free wifi and heaps of space.

• Austria,
Backpack on Campus, Palmerston North, New Zealand
29th Nov 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here. Simple but clean facilities and room with lovely staff. Great value for money, would definitely recommend to all.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
Uni Hall, Christchurch, New Zealand
25th Nov 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at this backpackers. The staff were friendly, the room was awesome and really comfortable and it was way closer to the airport than I realised. The buses were basically at the door step but the backpackers was nice and quiet. I would recommend to others.

Thanks Anna. It was great to have you stay with us at backpackers @ Uni Hall and we're glad you enjoyed it. Enjoy your travels!