Acacia Hostel

The room was big. The curtains were broken, and it was impossible to close them.We asked the staff to provide us some towels for the shower and they told us that they didn't have because some people sole them. So we had to use the toilet paper as we dind't want to buy one for just one night.The bed wasen't good, and in fact it was two single beds together. There wasen't a chair on the room. There weren't cutlery at the kitchen. There is a computer but customers can't use it. The staff is nice.

Curzon House Hotel

Oh So Indie House Hostel

Moscow, Russia

It is very well located, but it is not very easy to find the entrance the first time, as there are no signs of the hostel outside. There were a lot of flies in the kitchen (quite a lot). But they are pretty friendly and helpful. I enjowed it.

• 15th Nov 2013

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

El personal y el hostal muy agradables. Se desayuna bien, Las taquillas muy pequeñas.

• 19th Sep 2012

Backpackers-Duesseldorf

Dusseldorf, Germany

I was very comfortable. I think think that it would have been even better if the staff had smiled more...

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

La atención muy buena, el hostal es limpio y grande. Muy linda decoración. Pense que estaba en la zona nueva y resulta que no, hay que callejear para llegar y el primer dia me costó.

• 24th Nov 2011