Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

Stayed in the six bed mixed dorm for five nights. One of the best hostel experiences I have ever had. The location is great - about 2 minutes walk from the Duomo. Receptionist staff had plenty of helpful advise. Thank you guys! Loved that the room had single beds as opposed to bunk beds and was spread out on two levels so there was enough space and privacy. Secure locker for personal items. Highly recommended!

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Japan

Ponsonby Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

Thank you for a wonderful stay. I was here for one night on my way back to Christchurch. The staff here are very friendly - that probably impressed me the most and of course, it's in an amazing location. I had a nice leisurely stroll walking down Ponsonby Road and then down Karangahape Road then to Queens Street. Shopping around this area was so much fun. Will definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome feedback! So lovely to meet you, hope you will come and stay with us again on your next trip to Auckland! Take care, Cheers The Pb Team

Home Travellers Motel- St Kilda

Melbourne, Australia

Stayed for one night in an eight person dorm. I think our experience would have been much better if we had booked for dorms with lesser number of beds. Staff were very nice though.

• 15th Nov 2012
  • New Zealand

YHA Wellington City

Wellington, New Zealand

I'm very glad I chose this hostel! Great location. I never had to walk too far to get to anywhere.

• 17th Dec 2011
  • Japan

Sandal Wood

Kyoto, Japan

I highly recommend this hostel! I only stayed here for one night (14/1/09) in a mixed dorm but had an awesome time. Nice and clean hostel. The staff there were what made all the difference you couldn't ask for a more fun, down to earth and caring people.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'll be back next time I'm in Kyoto!! ARIGATO