Bounce Sydney, Sydney, Australia
23rd Sep 2015

Fantastic hostel. Loved the lockable storage that had power plugs inside. 6 bed female dorm had good comfortable mattresses. It was on the 1st floor so it could get a little noisy towards the weekend but not enough to keep me awake. It's literally a 1 minute walk from central station so getting around Sydney was a breeze! I was blown away by the great team that work here - anyone whom I happened to talk to was SO helpful! It made my stay in Sydney that much more awesome. THANK YOU! :)

Rotorua Downtown Backpackers, Rotorua, New Zealand
7.7
18th Jan 2015

We travelled to Rotorua by bus so the location was very handy - only a couple of metres away from the coach bus stop and info centre. We thought that although the twin room was basic, it was still good value for money. The hot water from the shower was a little unpredictable.

Academy Hostel, Florence, Italy
14th Jun 2014

Stayed in the six bed mixed dorm for five nights. One of the best hostel experiences I have ever had. The location is great - about 2 minutes walk from the Duomo. Receptionist staff had plenty of helpful advise. Thank you guys! Loved that the room had single beds as opposed to bunk beds and was spread out on two levels so there was enough space and privacy. Secure locker for personal items. Highly recommended!

Ponsonby Backpackers, Auckland, New Zealand
5th May 2013

Thank you for a wonderful stay. I was here for one night on my way back to Christchurch. The staff here are very friendly - that probably impressed me the most and of course, it's in an amazing location. I had a nice leisurely stroll walking down Ponsonby Road and then down Karangahape Road then to Queens Street. Shopping around this area was so much fun. Will definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome feedback! So lovely to meet you, hope you will come and stay with us again on your next trip to Auckland! Take care, Cheers The Pb Team

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
St Kilda Hostel, Melbourne, Australia
6.9
15th Nov 2012

Stayed for one night in an eight person dorm. I think our experience would have been much better if we had booked for dorms with lesser number of beds. Staff were very nice though.

• Japan, Female, 18-24
YHA Wellington City, Wellington, New Zealand
17th Dec 2011

I'm very glad I chose this hostel! Great location. I never had to walk too far to get to anywhere.

• New Zealand,
Sandal Wood, Kyoto, Japan
14th Jan 2009

I highly recommend this hostel! I only stayed here for one night (14/1/09) in a mixed dorm but had an awesome time. Nice and clean hostel. The staff there were what made all the difference you couldn't ask for a more fun, down to earth and caring people.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'll be back next time I'm in Kyoto!! ARIGATO