Hostal Sunrise

Ibiza, Spain

If your looking for something low budget and no thrills then this is definitely the place. Not the cleanest hostel I've stayed at but for a hostel in Ibiza where the majority of the guests are their to party it's adequate. Boyfriend misplaced his phone in the lobby one night (we hadn't been drinking and it slipped out of the case) and someone picked it up and didn't turn it in which ruined the atmosphere for us a lot. Never stayed somewhere where other guests are that low. Otherwise decent.

• 11th Aug 2013

Thank you for the review. We are very sorry that your boyfriend has lost the phone but everyday hundreds of people from the street are comming to our hostel lounge room and bar which is open for public. We are not responsible for the things left in common area. Definetely we don't have such bad guests.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

We needed somewhere to lay our heads for two days while visiting Edinburgh for the fringe and this place was more than adequate. We did pay more than we thought it was worth but the demand for accomodation at the time means your paying more than what most rooms are worth. Breakfast was great, first time I'd had Vegemite in ages!! Bathrooms could have used some more space, girls on the third floor were a bit cramped!

• 7th Aug 2013

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Cannot complain about our stay at PLUS. Stayed with them in Berlin and decided to stay again on our way through Italy. It's got everything you could possibly want out of a hostel. Excellent atmosphere and affordable drinks and meals. The rooms were a good size and the bathrooms were clean.

• 30th Jul 2013

Hostel Pisa Tower

Pisa, Italy

Excellent little hostel just minutes away from the Tower. The staff here were amazing and made the stay of comfortable. While it wasn't much of a 'party' hostel they set it up so that it was just a handful of guests at a time and kept it low key. We met and spoke to so many people at the hostel who agreed.

• 29th Jul 2013

Elton Bank Hotel

Manchester, England

Really enjoyed my stay here! Very clean bathrooms and rooms. Our train was delayed by an hour in London so we were late getting in but the staff were very helpful in ensuring we made it safely. They also gave us excellent guidance in terms of getting around. Although breakfast not being included or any communal spaces were a downside.

• 1st Mar 2013

Perfect Hostel

Paris, France

Only real gripe with the Perfect Hostel was the lack of communal space and the strange showers. Other than this I really enjoyed my stay here. Staff were helpful and polite. The room was excellent and we were right in the middle of Montemarte.

• 15th Feb 2013

Oslo Hotel

Melbourne, Australia

I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone! I went with a group of friends who had all booked through hostel world and the woman at the counter couldn't find our bookings or understand what we were asking of her. She was very dismissive and gave us our rooms after 15 minutes of her being vague about the whole thing. Rooms are disgusting. I got bed bugs from staying there quite badly all over my arms and legs. The only positive is the location, but there are far nicer around St Kilda than this!

• 1st Jan 2012

This reviewer is lying about his stay with us as we have not had any complaint regarding bed bugs this season. There was no complaint from these people to us and I am completely shocked to read what they have recorded on us. It term of our lady at reception she was managing the business while the owners where away for that week and there may have been some inefficiencies which is understandable