Fifth Avenue Deluxe

New York, USA

I stayed one week with my family. The neighbourhood seems to be a little be messy, but it's definitely safe. The apartment is in very good shape and everything is new and clean.

Dear Guest, We really appreciate your taking time to leave us your feedback. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and our apartment!

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

One of the best hostels I have ever seen. The staff is very friendly, the kitchen and other facilities are always very clean and the atmosphere is great.

Hello, Thank you for staying with us! We are flattered to be called "one of the best hostels." We are striving to become the best hostel in the US and I am glad that we accomplished our mission with you. We can't wait to see you again during your next trip to Chicago. Cheers, Jason Schultz General Manager

Auberge Ayoub

Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel announces itself by saying that all rooms have air-conditioning. We booked two nights: - The first night, although we booked a 4-bed-room (we were 4 friends), we were put in a 5-bed room with no air-conditioner unit. That night we couldn't sleep almost anything. - The second night we were put in the room we were supposed to have the first night, and the things changed. It had a nice bathroom and also a nice air-conditioning machine. The staff is friendly but can't speak english.

The bar of the swimming-pool serves awful sandwiches. Please, don't ask for anything.