4.9
10th Dec 2015

Probably the worst hostel I've stayed in. I asked to store my bag as I arrived to early for check in. I was told that the codes were being changed and I'd have to "wait a while". More than an hour later I was able to check in after dealing with a very rude guy on reception. The beds are the most uncomfortable I have ever slept in so if you want a decent sleep don't stay here. Breakfast is decent and the showers are ok but the toilet blocks a lot and some don't even have lights.

Hi there, thank you very much for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience, especially about our staff, we’ll speak to them to avoid future problems. We also working on a better maintenance of our hostel to offer the best service possible and to make hostel guests feel comfortable as well as welcome. Thank you, take care.

Aoi Garden Home, Chiang Mai, Thailand
18th May 2014

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff are all amazing and will help you organize anything you want to do. It is also a really social place and the court yard is great for relaxing and meeting people. I liked this place so much I ended up staying here twice.

St Christopher's Village, London, England
3.7
19th Apr 2014

The location of this place is ok but the bathrooms are pretty dirty and the wifi doesn't work in the rooms which is annoying. The staff also didn't seem to know anything about london and can be quite rude sometimes. The bar was often empty as well.

Hey, were sorry to hear you didn't enjoy time with us. We clean our bathrooms 3 times a day but as I'm sure you can imagine,in a hostel with 220+ beds,they get quite a bit of use.Regardless,we do our best to stay on-top of them.Also I was quite surprised to read that you found our staff rude and unhelpful. As we are all travelers ourselves we understand how it feels to be on the other side of the reception desk so we always try to make our guests feel welcome,we're sorry you didn't feel this way

Victoria House Hostel, Nice, France
27th Mar 2014

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. The location is great and Val is so so nice. They also have the cutest cat called Vickie. It just feels like home staying here.

PLUS Florence, Florence, Italy
7.7
13th Jun 2012

The internet was very slow and didn't work most of the time and the price for internet was very expensive considering this. We were moved to another room which we didn't book and we had to check out and recheck in which seemed like poor management. There was also a school group which stayed in the hostel which seemed inappropriate considering they were running round the halls at 1 am half naked. The food was great and the pool was a welcome bonus when there weren't 16 year olds running around.