Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. The staff are all amazing and will help you organize anything you want to do. It is also a really social place and the court yard is great for relaxing and meeting people. I liked this place so much I ended up staying here twice.

• 18th May 2014

St Christopher's Village

The location of this place is ok but the bathrooms are pretty dirty and the wifi doesn't work in the rooms which is annoying. The staff also didn't seem to know anything about london and can be quite rude sometimes. The bar was often empty as well.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

Hey, were sorry to hear you didn't enjoy time with us. We clean our bathrooms 3 times a day but as I'm sure you can imagine,in a hostel with 220+ beds,they get quite a bit of use.Regardless,we do our best to stay on-top of them.Also I was quite surprised to read that you found our staff rude and unhelpful. As we are all travelers ourselves we understand how it feels to be on the other side of the reception desk so we always try to make our guests feel welcome,we're sorry you didn't feel this way

Victoria House Hostel

Nice, France

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. The location is great and Val is so so nice. They also have the cutest cat called Vickie. It just feels like home staying here.

• 27th Mar 2014

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

The internet was very slow and didn't work most of the time and the price for internet was very expensive considering this. We were moved to another room which we didn't book and we had to check out and recheck in which seemed like poor management. There was also a school group which stayed in the hostel which seemed inappropriate considering they were running round the halls at 1 am half naked. The food was great and the pool was a welcome bonus when there weren't 16 year olds running around.

• 13th Jun 2012