Reviews: sineadlehane

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Saigon Backpackers Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The hostel itself is clean, well set up and in a perfect location. Staff were not the greatest, one in particular had quite a bad attitude. We had to move dorms our second night for another group and the beds weren't changed at 3pm despite being told 12pm. I couldn't find my flip flops (you take them off outside) which I had hid farthest from the door and discovered another staff member had taken them though her's were at the door and nothing like mine. Wouldn't stay again due to some staff.

• 21st Jan 2013

Huy Hoang River Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

Staff were super helpful, location perfect and rooms nice. They closed up at 12pm but you can come back any time there's a security guard to let you in.

• 18th Jan 2013

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Fantastic hostel with a great atmosphere and really helpful and friendly staff! Comfortable beds and good facilities, very clean . Will be staying here again at the end of the month :)

• 11th Jan 2013

A Venice Museum

Venice, Italy

Castle Hostel

Tralee, Ireland

I stayed one night in Tralee as a stop over the castle hostel was very homey and welcoming I really enjoyed my stay and had one of the best sleeps since i've been traveling! I would definitely come back!

The Hideout Hostel

Dingle, Ireland

I had a great time in Dingle and would definitely come back to stay here when I return!! Staff were very friendly and helpful as well!

Killarney Railway Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

This was the best Hostel I've stayed in! The Location was great, staff friendly and even in the 8 bed dorms there was plenty of room! The outside area is perfect for warm summer afternoons which thankfully there were a few of during my stay! I'd definitely stay again!!

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

The location, Staff and facilities couldn't get any better everyone was so helpful and friendly and the fact the place is 24hrs is definitely a big bonus on a weekend!!