Staff very friendly and helpful. Good place to stay!

Thanks for your kind words. It's always nice to see you back here.

A friendly accessible place to stay. I enjoy the breakfasts provided very much. Thank you!

Thanks so much! Its great that you just embrace everything and keep coming back. Anna

Lord Wolseley

Glenelg Beach Hostel

Adelaide, Australia

Brilliant stay. Thank you!

Lord Wolseley

Happy to stay there!

Friendly helpful staff, well located, good breakfasts, good value for money.

Thank you for your comments, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming your to this or another St Christopher's in the near future.

The Strand Hotel

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

Love the breakfasts, and the care for guests. Thank you!

Nice stay. Thank you!

Hello So glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon Regards Hostel team

Good stay. Staff friendly and helpful. Positive atmosphere.

hello Glad you had a good stay. We do try and have the best and most helpful staff :) Hope to see you soon. Safe travels Hostel team

New Mansion House

I was disturbed at 4am by my room mates arriving in the room, drunk and very loud. Room was a mess when I arrived - not very inviting. I did appreciate the help I received when arriving late, to book me in.

Theatre Lane Hostel

Newcastle, Australia

There was no toilet paper when I arrived, and a very low level of care for the place.

I enjoyed my stay very much. I would like to appreciate the additions to the breakfast provided since my last visit - natural yoghurt, crushed nuts, mixed fruit, cut oranges - yum. I also was grateful for Shelley who was friendly and helpful as always. A godd value, convenient hostel. The staff work hard and the place is well organized.

The Strand Hotel

Sydney, Australia

We were happy with the help that we received initially with staff helping us with our luggage and giving us an easier room than we had booked. Not all the staff were as friendly, but the hostel served as a good base for us and I was grateful for that.

Regina House

Great stay. Very convenient. Thank you.

Sinclairs City Hostel

Sydney, Australia

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Lovely breakfast. Room was good, only 2 in each room. Bit of a trek to get there. Staff friendly, especially Jen. Great to have wi fi.

Good stay. Thank you!