• England, Female, 25-30
Notting Hill Hostel, London, England
2nd Jul 2013

The hostel had everything you needed. My sister and I booked a triple room as there was no twins available but it was so cheap we couldnt argue. Some people will moan about hostels but really they need to realise its a hostel not a hotel. always read the reviews then you know what youre getting. I did that and I knew what I was getting. The shower was in the middle of the room but thats cool, i can live with that, its our own shower and the room was so cheap :) staff are lovely!

Corona Backpackers, Cairns, Australia
6.9
14th Jan 2013

Had a great stay. Tayson was very helpful and a cool dude!! Shame he wasn't on at the weekend, the older guy that was on was miserable and rude. Thanks for making us welcome and sorting any problems we had :-)

Sunshine Bedz KL, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4th Dec 2012

Terrible ;) just joking! Best hostel we've ever stayed in!! Thanks for a great stay!!

Thank you for your humour and perfect rating, it is much appreciated.

MyLaoHome Capsule Bed, Luang Prabang, Laos
5.7
9th Nov 2012

I reviewed back to hostel world as I did directly to the hotel, the hostel advertised is not the hostel you stay at. The only thing that's correct is the address. Even the pictures are of a different hostel.