Location: Malaysia, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Seaview Hotel

Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia

Really close to the bus terminal and the jetty to Redang Island. Food are close to the bus terminal or chinatown, about 10-20 mins walk respectively. Perfect place to stopover to catch the morning ferry.

5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2

Singapore, Singapore

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

• 25th Jul 2013
  • Malaysia

The location is fantastic. Shanghai is an easy place to travel, coupled with this centre downtown location makes it an amazing stay!

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Clean and very helpful staff.

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Great and helpful Wada Girls made the stay wonderful and stress free.

Lijiang Hidden Garden

Lijiang, China

The place is clean and the staff is nice. Since the hostel is at the edge of the old town, they manage to came to where we were dropped and picked us up. I thought that was an extremely helpful gesture. I love the place and wouldn't mind staying there in spring or autumn but might have to think twice during scorchy summer or chilly winter as I've notice there were no AC in my room. Overall, I love the stay and the ambience in the area was extremely captivating.

Love it. This is my second time there. We had a double private room. The people are friendly and most importantly, the rooms are clean. The location was great once you've manage to get there.

thanks a lot for your great rating, welcome back

A Beary Good Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Mouldy shower curtains are not only unsightly, it is also unhygienic. Though there's an unannounced acceptance that there might be some strange smell in the room (due to to ccupants) but the room needs more ventilation to rid off the "dampy" smell which seems to be from the linens not not the occupants.

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Hello Guesthouse

Busan, South Korea

Everything was superb, staff were friendly and helpful. Place was really neatand tidy. Had a cosy ambience in the common area. The only thing is the bathroom is a little slippery. I guess it maybe I was among the last person who used the bathroom. All in all, it's a great place to stay!

BiBim HOUSE

Seoul, South Korea

Love the place. It really makes me feel like home. The hospitality that they have shown is more of like a friend whom you've decided to bump in. Will definitely recommend it to anyone who is heading to Seoul!