Phoenix Hostel

Great hostel, nice staff, very clean, comfortable, great value and location! Highly recommended for the budget traveller. The only thing is that you cannot cook--which was fine with me!

Smart Russell Square

I've stayed here a few times when I have to be in central London really early. This is pretty much the best location and best value for your money that you will find in this area. There is generally a good vibe and breakfast is included in the small fare! You basically get the fundamentals that you need for a comfy night. Recommend earplugs in case you have a snorer in your dorm. Staff are average-not overly friendly but they get the job done. Ideal for a stay of a couple nights.

great hostel, the owner Rafi is a great guy, I met some amazing people and had a wonderful time there, my only complaint is that staff is inconsistent-while I'd give most 10/10, a few ruin it for others at 2/10-but I would highly recommend it for anyone visiting Tel-Aviv on budget travel. The place is constantly cleaned and the free breakfast is left out for late-risers. Overall, the atmosphere is terrific!

thanks miranda for a great review. I just want to point out the the people who are stuff you mentioned are not stuff ! they are just around helping out! I have spoken to them about it! and they understand that they represent the hostel! thank you Rafi.