Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 55

This hostel has potential but needs work. It's close to the metro and in a cute neighborhood with lots of nice restaurants, bars, shops. Security is good and the place was quiet and private. It's in a quaint old building with a nice courtyard. Charming! We stayed in an apartment away from the main hostel which was fine. The shower was in the kitchen and there were no curtains on the window! The bathroom also has a window with no curtains and the window in our room same thing! Needs cleaning!!!

Thank you for your review. We agree that old buildings are hard to clean and we will look into these curtains you speak of. Any suggestions for a pattern like floral versus fish curtains?

Fat Margaret's

Tallinn, Estonia

Very nice place. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable. I was put in a female dorm by myself which was much appreciated. I liked the 4€ price of doing a load of laundry. The place was clean, ten minutes walk from the port, and five minutes walk from Old Town. The common area was spacious and comfortable. No complaints! Stay here!

Hotel Amax Inn

New Delhi, India

This place is great! Wonderful staff, clean, good wifi. I highly recommend!

Hotel Minerwa

Udaipur, India

Great staff, clean rooms, comfy beds, good food in the rooftop terrace, good location. A handy travel agent is attached. Suggestions would be more hot water. It's hit and miss. Also lower the noise level.

Hotel Amax Inn

New Delhi, India

Great place! Super clean, comfortable beds, great service, plenty of hot water, excellent food. Look no further in Delhi, this is the place!

The Spot Central Hostel

Seville, Spain

Fantastic hostel!!! Look no further in Seville! Staff was helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, and bent over backwards to make my stay a good one. The area is central to all the sights and it's a great part of town. The place is super clean, the beds are comfy, the free breakfast is good, the common area is homey and warm. Stay here! It will not disappoint!

Auberge La Source

Merzouga, Morocco

Great place! Hassan picked us up from and delivered us to the bus station. We had very nice rooms. Plenty of hot water, comfortable beds. We paid extra for meals and room heaters but it was very reasonable and worth it. Staff was exceptional. The roof terrace was wonderful for sunning, reading, relaxing. Nice and quiet. Look no further! This is the perfect place for your desert stay!

Lisboa Hostal

Algeciras, Spain

Look no further in Algeciras! This place is perfect! Easy to find, centrally located, clean, friendly, secure, quiet, comfortable. I highly recommend this hostel!

Trotamundos Hostel

Seville, Spain

It was a bit tricky to find so maybe the directions should be revisited. It's a beautiful place right in a prime location. Near bars, restaurants, bakeries, etc. The staff could be improved upon. The young man and woman were excellent and very helpful. They were knowledgeable and accommodating. The rest were somewhat surly... Breakfast was toast, coffee and tea...ok I suppose. This place has great potential. It just needs to get some kinks out!

Dina's Guesthouse

Lagos, Portugal

Great place! Clean, private, quiet. A bit tricky to find but that's ok. I would highly recommend Dina's!

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Really a lovely place! It's an easy walk from the metro. Great part of town with lots of restaurants, bars, bakeries, shopping. The staff is warm, friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. The place is super clean. I was there over Christmas and they went out of their way to make us feel at home. Mama's meal was great! Overall a great stay! My only suggestion is to get bigger water heaters! Three of my four showers were cold!

Pension Amalur

San Sebastian, Spain

Look no further in San Sebastian! This is the place! Short walk from the bus stop, central location, good security. Miguel is a great host! He's very knowledgeable and helpful. The place is warm and homey. Nice and cozy common areas. Comfortable beds, good showers, and towells are provided. I would definitely stay again!

Albergue Zaragoza Hostel

Zaragoza, Spain

Look no further in Zaragoza! This is the place! It's an easy walk from the bus stop. This is one of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in. Roberto and staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. They put me in a dorm by myself which was really nice of them! The breakfast is excellent, the beds are comfortable, the rooms are large, the bathrooms are very private. It's close to everything. Great common areas. Loved it!

Soul Surfer BCN

Barcelona, Spain

Amazing place! Loved it from beginning to end. Good location right off of Las Ramblas. Very clean and tidy. Augustine and staff were helpful and knowledgeable. Rooms were spacious, warm, comfortable. Bathrooms were big and very nice. Kitchen had everything you need to cook with. There's a large supermarket very close by. Only suggestion would be to get thicker mattresses for the bunks. Keep up the good work! You've got a winner here!

Pop' Hostel

Avignon, France

Fabulous! Clean, great location, helpful and knowledgeable staff, comfortable beds, good security. Loved the large shower heads and the privacy curtains around the beds. Having free use of the pc's was really helpful. Would have liked to have had a free breakfast but not a big deal. Free coffee and tea throughout the day would be a nice addition. Definitely a place I would stay at again!

Staff was generally helpful and friendly. There was no heat in the room I stayed in and the water was lukewarm in the shower. Staff did nothing to fix the problems although they said they would pass the information on to the owner. The owner obviously doesn't care or these issues would have been fixed. On the good side, the beds were comfortable and the linens fresh.

NosDa Studio Hostel

Cardiff, Wales

No complaints! Great!

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

Staff was very good. Knowledgeable and helpful. Showers were excellent. Location was very good. Beds were pretty comfortable. There weren't enough lockers in the dorms and some were broken. The street noise on the weekends is outrageously loud all night so I didn't sleep at all. I would suggest new windows to block the street noise and possibly taking out some beds so that decent lockers could be installed.

Little Town

Prague, Czech Republic

Great, clean, friendly! Nice location! No complaints whatsoever! You won't be disappointed!

Westend City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Pretty good location and decent value for what was charged. Staff was outstanding. Very helpful and friendly. Facilities were well organized. Beds were comfortable. I was there for four days and I don't think the bathroom was cleaned. Also it would have been nice to have towels provided. Lots of teens hanging around the front door which is a turn off. These are all easy fixes though.

4 Friends Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Great place! A big old house in the suburbs converted into a cute hostel! Super clean, fantastic breakfasts, comfortable beds, light and airy rooms with balconies, friendly and helpful staff! They even did my laundry for free! I highly recommend this charming hostel!

The Warsaw Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Excellent place! Clean, great location, friendly and helpful staff, comfy beds! If I go back to Warsaw, I would only stay here! Two small suggestions: provide towels for free and put locks on the dorm doors for added security.

Thank you very much for your opinion. It is very important for us that our guests enjoy their stay at our place. Therefore, we keep trying to improve our service and facilities.Please remember that you are always welcome to The Warsaw Hostel ;)

Hotel 103

Berlin, Germany

Really nice. Exceptionally clean. Helpful and knowledgeable staff.

Rastel Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. Hostel was very clean and we greatly appreciated having our laundry done for free!

Grand hostel LerO

Split, Croatia

Great but a bit hard to find. Directions could have been clearer. Everything else was lovely!

Aladin hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great place! Roman and staff were really nice and helpful. Only suggestion would be to get some new mattresses in room 2! Otherwise the place is perfect!

Cressy

Rome, Italy

Nice place, good location, friendly staff. Only complaints would be that the hot water in the showers only lasts about three minutes! Definitely not enough time for a decent shower. Also, was charged 4 euros to keep my bags in the hostel five hours while I waited for my train. Never been charged for that service!

Gongkaew Chiangmai Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Really great place and wonderful staff! Nice location and very homey. Beautiful garden and love the chickens!

Ananas Phuket Hostels

Phuket Town, Thailand

Great place! Super clean and the owner's are so nice! They were really helpful with directions, information, tours, etc. They went out of their way to make my stay special. They even drove me to the bus station because I hurt my knee and couldn't get around much. I would definitely stay at Ananas again!

Jalan-Jalan Emas

Melaka, Malaysia

Nice staff, very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful. Good security, excellent location, nice atmosphere. Good laundry facilities and very clean bathrooms.

The Mitraa

Singapore, Singapore

Very nice and helpful staff. Nice breakfast too. Excellent location. The only improvement would be hot showers! Thanks for a great stay!

Prima Cottage

Sanur, Indonesia

This place was the greatest! Didn't want to leave!

This is by far the most disgusting hostel I've ever stayed at. The dorm was filthy. The beds had sheets on them that had been there forever and they were filthy and looked slept in. The bathrooms had no soap to wash your hands with and the showers were moldy and dirty. The shower curtains were also moldy. The kitchen was disgusting and the refrigerators smelled horrible. Half of the people staying there lived there and they were loud and drunk EVERY night ALL night. The pool was filthy too

Alice Lodge Backpackers

Alice Springs, Australia

Nice, clean, friendly. The only thing that could be improved upon is internet access. Of the two pc's, one is useless as it is painfully slow. The other is constantly being used with people taking more than their allotted time.

G'day Cynthia, Thank you for the feedback. Also thank you for notifying us that one of the PC needed a service, as we(the office staff) don't use the free computers we rely on travellers like yourself to let us know when something isnt working as good as it should. hope you enjoyed your trip on the Ghan to Darwin. Safe Travels PJ