Great hostel in a good location. However, I had the room on the first floor right by the entrance and the front porch so it was really noisy. Throughout the night, I heard guests talking and partying in the lounge and the porch as well as street noises (sirens, buses, etc.).

Hi! Thanks for staying with us! Sorry to hear that you caught our hostel on a noisy night. We do have free ear plugs at reception. Next time please let our receptionist know and it will be our pleasure to get you some ear plugs. We do also enforce our quiet hours so guests can get their rest but sometimes people are having such a great time they can be a bit noisy. We will continue to work on keeping the noise down after quiet hours so everyone can sleep! Cheers, Bobby Owner

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Very noisy at night due to the traffic on the road. Also, no A/C was available in my room so we had to leave the windows open and couldn't get much sleep. The nice thing was having our own bathroom in the room. Clean bathrooms, common areas, and rooms. There are several bus stops within walking distance of the hostel.

HI - San Francisco - Downtown

San Francisco, USA

Super clean hostel, but could've used more bathrooms. After spending two nights here, it felt like my second home and I was really sad to leave this hostel. Also, they sell day passes for the buses for $5 at the front counter.

It felt like coming home every night. It's very close to all of the attractions and the staff is super helpful and friendly. I was really sad to leave this place because it felt like my second home away from home after three nights.

The Gershwin Hotel

New York, USA

Like everyone said, there is no locker for the dormitory rooms and you get a tiny flimsy blanket for free. If you want a towel and a sheet, you have to pay $6. Even though I was assigned to a four-bed ensuite, I discovered to find out that I was in two rooms of four beds and sharing one bathroom. The subway is super close and lots of things like the Empire State Building is within walking distance.

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Loved this hostel! Everything (stores, buses, etc.) is really close by and it was super clean.