Great value for money if you consider the other hostels in Paris. The room is a bit small, but the beds are ok. There's a very nice breakfast included.

Equity Point Lisboa

Lisbon, Portugal

It's a great place to stay, the facilities are excellent and so is the location.

Hostel 24

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled

Bled, Slovenia

Great hostel, excellent facilities, very close to the lake. Mika was very helpful, friendly, he's great as a host. I definitely recommend it and if I'm ever back in Bled, I'll stay there again for sure.

It was my second time here and it was as good as the first one. Great facilities, the staff was really friendly and helpful, the rooms are big and the location is great, really close to the Westbahnhof. I always choose a Wombats if there's one in town.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Best hostel I've ever been to. I arrived late at night, the reception was close, but they left me a letter with perfect instructions how to get to my room. The facilities are amazing, the staff was friendly, the bed was very comfortable and the location was great. There's free pasta in the kitchen. No breakfast included though, but you can get a cheap and good one at the café inside the hostel.

The Claremont Hotel